Pnp Damn!!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser35431
  • Start date

DeletedUser35431

WHY IS THIS WORLD SO SLOOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have never played speed 1 and it is frikin slow!!!!

DeletedUser49358

Not to be rude but this post has nothing to add to the Zancle world forum thread and really shouldn't be here, yes the world is slow its speed 1 which is the slowest world setting and everyone knows this. Its understandable that you may not be use to the slow pace of a speed 1 world since you haven't played on one before but that doesn't mean you should post an all caps thread about it with 20 exclamation marks.

DeletedUser

Not to be rude but this post has nothing to add to the Zancle world forum thread and really shouldn't be here, yes the world is slow its speed 1 which is the slowest world setting and everyone knows this. Its understandable that you may not be use to the slow pace of a speed 1 world since you haven't played on one before but that doesn't mean you should post an all caps thread about it with 20 exclamation marks.

end of the world incoming

srsly?

DeletedUser27128

Because its Nickry. And.. and.. he is close to a bright green bar :supermad:

DeletedUser22977

Who cares about freedom of speech! Not this guy!

DeletedUser33530

Freedom of speech is protection from government censorship on what you can say. So not only are you missing the point you are also just misunderstanding what freedom of speech is.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i thought freedom of speech is you can say whatever you want

DeletedUser

i thought freedom of speech is you can say whatever you want
This is arguably true for all peoples of the world, not forgetting those species that can mimic human speech, with the exception of citizens of the United States of America who are constrained by the first wording of the first amendment to the constitution which effectively restrains "protection to the right of freedom of speech" to being limited to those who do not present a "clear and present danger" to the government of the USA.

The standard set by the Supreme Court for judging when freedom of speech may lawfully be limited was ably demonstrated by Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr., who illustrated the point by arguing that no one has a constitutional right to shout “Fire!” in a crowded theater when no fire is present.

NB: Parrots, Macaws and fans of the New England Patriots etc are not exempted from this standard. ;)

DeletedUser49358

I'm not trying to silence him I'm merely saying that his post has not point other than being an attempt at attention just as Bond 007 said, and my point is proven in that out of 9 replies only 1 of them is relevant to the original post, heck my one comment has gotten more replies.

DeletedUser49358

Could have fooled me.

Am I wrong, and how does that show I'm trying to silence him. His post has absolutely nothing to do with the Zancle world other than stating that its a slow world. He might as well have said "The name of this world is Zancle" and posted it as a thread, me saying that "this post has nothing to add to the Zancle world forum thread and really shouldn't be here" is not the same as me saying he's an idiot and should never post on the forum again.

Try to understand the difference between criticism and blatant harassment

DeletedUser22977

I'm looking for the moderator tag after your name.

I don't see it.

So, that pretty much means your opinion of what should not be here has zero validity.

DeletedUser27128

I'm looking for the moderator tag after your name.

I don't see it.

So, that pretty much means your opinion of what should not be here has zero validity.

If thats the case, your opinion has no worth either, I don't see a moderator tag after your name either..

DeletedUser

Itt: Pointless opening post and then a whole bunch of picking apart semantics with a rant about the limitations of free speech in America thrown in semi randomly. Soooo... FREE FOR ALL THREAD!!! Spam time until the mods shut us down. Grepolis jokes off the top of your head go.

Ever had a Sharp Nuke Beer? Made with the finest hops.

I heard your mom is so fat when she takes a city she takes up the whole island.

How many Triad players does it take to change a lightbulb. None, they pay gold to have it done instantly.

How many useless posts does it take for a mod to shut a thread down? I don't know but apparently we're gonna find out.

DeletedUser49358

Itt: Pointless opening post and then a whole bunch of picking apart semantics with a rant about the limitations of free speech in America thrown in semi randomly. Soooo... FREE FOR ALL THREAD!!! Spam time until the mods shut us down. Grepolis jokes off the top of your head go.

Ever had a Sharp Nuke Beer? Made with the finest hops.

I heard your mom is so fat when she takes a city she takes up the whole island.

How many Triad players does it take to change a lightbulb. None, they pay gold to have it done instantly.

How many useless posts does it take for a mod to shut a thread down? I don't know but apparently we're gonna find out.

shhhh... this is a safe place *looks left, looks right* the mods don't come here, at least not yet anyway. But yeah that pretty much sums up the thread.

Last edited by a moderator: