Pnp Damn!!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser35431
  • Start date

DeletedUser33530

No no bond he is right. My opinion on whether or not this post should be here has zero validity.

That said since you are trying to silence my opinion, to quote a famous philosopher "who cares about freedom of speech! Not this guy!"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27128

I seriously believe something is wrong with you Nickry. Anyone in their right mind wouldn't call for mods. EVER.

DeletedUser21774

Freedom of Speech not only means saying what you want to, but taking the flack for it.

DeletedUser40768

Ok so before a Freedom of Speech Debate, what was going on here? Oh I see Nickry was complaining about how speed 1 is slow. Yeah it is slow man, but honestly I remember a time a few years ago when speed 2s moved this fast. With gold trading, instant buy, heroes, inventories, and hero world features the worlds are getting to the Age of World Wonders way faster. Like there is a speed 3 here that is like 3 months in and is at/ or almost ready for Wonders right? I remember the speed 3 that opened up a month or two after I joined Grepolis took 8 months to reach Wonders, and that was considered fast back then too :D

DeletedUser46395

It's not just the changes, Joseph, although they're a major part - it's that Sinope was the first new world in ages, and so got a lot more players - so the total points went up a lot quicker. Have to say that that's not much fun because it's too fast, whereas I do think Zancle is way too slow for me, partly because I always seem to be a slow starter.

DeletedUser40768

It's not just the changes, Joseph, although they're a major part - it's that Sinope was the first new world in ages, and so got a lot more players - so the total points went up a lot quicker. Have to say that that's not much fun because it's too fast, whereas I do think Zancle is way too slow for me, partly because I always seem to be a slow starter.

That is a good point, I forgot how long it took for a new world to come. Yeah I think that is too fast for a world to be ready for Wonders. Although thinking back, was the number of players really that high? I mean worlds back when I first started were pretty much filled up in a week, but the popularity of the game has declined since then. Just saying the number of players could have been similar, but we will never know for sure I guess.

DeletedUser49358

Ok so before a Freedom of Speech Debate, what was going on here? Oh I see Nickry was complaining about how speed 1 is slow. Yeah it is slow man, but honestly I remember a time a few years ago when speed 2s moved this fast. With gold trading, instant buy, heroes, inventories, and hero world features the worlds are getting to the Age of World Wonders way faster. Like there is a speed 3 here that is like 3 months in and is at/ or almost ready for Wonders right? I remember the speed 3 that opened up a month or two after I joined Grepolis took 8 months to reach Wonders, and that was considered fast back then too :D

The addition of gold uses and instant buy have helped to accelerate the total points of alliances in worlds which is a big reason why WW are being reached sooner.