Danish division

DeletedUser

you have no idea what has hit your server ..
26 men went on 2 english server and beaten everyone and everything.
Imagine what 80 of us can do
Sincerely Mr West

Cool story bro

Kthnxbye

DeletedUser27128

Sincerely Mr West

Welcome to .EN servers, where only the best of the best survive. :pro: We'll see the final result.

DeletedUser48045

Sincerely Mr West
I have felt their wrath already :eek: and may again for this ;)

DeletedUser17561

Your country is named after a pastry - I would tone down the rhetoric

And the only notable figure is Hamlet - not exactly the universally recognized symbol of war excellence

You are Sweden without good speed metal - prolly time to pack it in on the EN

DeletedUser

maybe we already visited his city

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22217

Some of those were In the EN servers before Bond. Those Who saw them will remember them for long lol.

DeletedUser17561

what is "alderede"? I think its a city in Star Wars but I am not certain

Look, in the entire recorded military history of our planet, no one ever uttered the words "we are winning until the Danish military showed up and then we got annihilated - those pastry eaters can fight like the legions of Hell - even with cream cheese dripping down their chins!!"

So I am not saying you can't fight. Wait, back the truck up - that is a lie. That is exactly what I am saying.

DeletedUser22217

Actually I think that insulting someone for his language is forbiden in forums. And you should know the world is not made only by Americans and Britains.
This is international server and besides the in game wars, insulting other countries and languages is no good. Go to the us server if you don’t like it.

DeletedUser

what is "alderede"? I think its a city in Star Wars but I am not certain

Look, in the entire recorded military history of our planet, no one ever uttered the words "we are winning until the Danish military showed up and then we got annihilated - those pastry eaters can fight like the legions of Hell - even with cream cheese dripping down their chins!!"

So I am not saying you can't fight. Wait, back the truck up - that is a lie. That is exactly what I am saying.

but the Danish Vikings conquered the whole of England and many parts of the world so maybe you should read some of the books again..

just saying it;)

DeletedUser48582

Yes we are Mungus actually we dont know what we are doing at all :)

DeletedUser48582

God dammit West we did it Again... Second time in a row :/