Danny9990

DeletedUser

I am not saying that it is bad to take peoples cities while they sleep - if i could be bothered to stop taking inactives and started taking on incubi thats what i would try to do.
I am just interested in what would actually happen if danny was online. he is always talking about how easy it would be if only he was online.
he didnt report the seiges. that is why nobody tried to break.
And yes too many of our players dont participate in breaking in seiges etc. and it pisses me off but theres not much that i can do...
And mason actually yes having gitte leave, eddy leave, 3 big players joining AX suddenly (they just declared war too) and some other big players being banned. we are not at our best. we will be back soon stronger than before though.
everybody suddenly declaring war on us should
hopefully unify us.

...or maybe we will just fall apart

DeletedUser24139

Wow.....leaving for AX.....bans we all knew about and I am sure more will be on the way

DeletedUser

Man Dave and Mason you two are arrogant. Maybe I shouldn´t have left...At least I never expected my departure to cause GGW to fall apart ;( I hope you guys get unified and kick some soon.

And AX?????? Man that is the lowest. Dont you guys see that once there is no more GGW (which I hope wont happen) then Inc and TEE (who will probably merge) are going to kick the living daylight out of you?????

DeletedUser24139

Oh come'on Gitte, you know I was just being hard, upfront and honest :p

It is the lowest and I see GGW falling very soon if things keep up the way they are.

Bingo, we have a possible winner!!!

DeletedUser

I know but it still sounded incredibly arrogant and I still have a lot of friends in GGW who I wish nothing but the best :)

DeletedUser24139

Nothing against your friends and I know them quite well myself, but skill to play the game (and playing it honestly....i.e. no multi-accounting) has nothing to do with being a good friend

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ARROGANT??? Me i don't think so Gitte, I am a straight talking guy, I get too the point however way possible...!!!

Plus i don't think you leaving was the only reason GGW is falling, I think the inactives, bans and players hiding on vm is whats causing it, 1 player doesnt make an alliance, Regardless of what you or EDDY.FRAUD thinks...!!!

Justice is being served in my eyes...!!!

DeletedUser

Tell me markini, Has anyone ever questioned danny at why he didnt report 9 of his cities being in siege at the same time???

If someone done that in incubi, I'm sure they would be kicked and eaten, Between 1k - 1.5k biremes and a couple of ground stacks in each siege... PFFT it just shows you Danny isnt much of a team player...!!!

Selfish and cowardly, I'm sure eddy will be overjoyed when he comes back from vm lmfao.

DeletedUser

I never said I was the reason for GGW falling. What I said is that maybe I should have stayed and be part of the fun now that AX joins in. Furthermore that it might have been a bad time for choosing to leave as Eddy is in VM at the moment. So there practically is no leader.

DeletedUser24139

Yeah that would have been fun to go at AX........how were you to know he would be in VM

DeletedUser

Sooo now under no leadership GGW crumbles???

If any of the leaders in Incubi or TEE was inactive i very much doubt they would crumble, WHY??? We aren't noobs that needs our hand held into battle, Thats the difference between our alliances Gitte...!!!

DeletedUser24139

I think many of those players looked up to Gitte, she was one of the few who would fight. Now with her gone they are lost.

DeletedUser

Tell me markini, Has anyone ever questioned danny at why he didnt report 9 of his cities being in siege at the same time???

If someone done that in incubi, I'm sure they would be kicked and eaten, Between 1k - 1.5k biremes and a couple of ground stacks in each siege... PFFT it just shows you Danny isnt much of a team player...!!!

Selfish and cowardly, I'm sure eddy will be overjoyed when he comes back from vm lmfao.

nobody questioned him.
he nearly quit so i think he was not going to bother breaking seiges.
Now the whole of ggw is behind him though and he will not lose more cities.

DeletedUser

You see....there you go being arrogant again.

GGW may have some noobs, but it also has some very experienced players. That you take the cities of the noobs or ppl that might have problems and therefore not being online, isnt really what I call crumbling. But I guess we can agree to disagree :p

DeletedUser24139

he nearly quit so i think he was not going to bother breaking seiges.
Now the whole of ggw is behind him though and he will not lose more cities.

If you quit, stay quit and don't use it as an excuse for taking a butt whipping.

Let ALL of GGW help him out....what will you do to stop us from taking other cities of GGW's then? You think we are just going to keep hitting a guy over and over knowing he will get some kind of help? Come'on now, there are others we can hit before we decide to turn back on Danny.

DeletedUser

Come on Gitte, Be honest now, Out of the 70 odd players in GGW, How many would you have trusted to have your back????

Also Gitte, If you have followed my posts in recent times you wouldve seen me praising the former UW players, I wouldnt put them in the same catergory as the noobs of TGIE...!!!

Markini i hope the alliance is behind danny cause the next time i take a city off him i want bp for it :) plus wont you all have to withdraw all your support from eddys cities lol

DeletedUser

and to be honest gitte it wasnt great timing but for anybody RL should be listed way above grepo however fun it is.
yes i think most of the noobs in the alliance did look up to gitte :p including incubi should have (she took so many cities off u)

I think it will all turn out fine. this is just a shaky time for us. I for one will not give up. like i say, i am looking forward to it.

DeletedUser24139

MORTENROLD is also banned. Damn more pop up every day.

She took cities just as anyone does....intel, find weakness, exploit weakness.