Danny9990

DeletedUser

Wow Wow Wow, Gitte never took a city of the majority of incubi so you can hardly say U...!!!

DeletedUser

i can only say that i know the former uw players are amazing and as a former uw player i know them best and know that i can trust them. i am sure that although the noob claims have some grounding the whole alliance is trustable.

DeletedUser

Morten banned?????????????????? What is going on???????????

And you are right mason. Actually I an only speak for the former UW members and those I trust to have my back no matter what. They are amazing team players, and I am sure Dave can vouch for that :)

As for the former TGGE members I honestly don´t really know them. They weren´t really near me, so I never worked with them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thats exactly my point Gitte, You get offended because i (hmm hmm everyone) calls them noobs, i where do you think i got my dbp from??? Not from GGW breaking sieges, From failed cs attempts on me, Players sending 5hr+ cs or attacks to me, GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE FREEEEE BP :) i reckon I'm the 2nd most active player in Pi, Sad i know but SH*t happens, I still got a life, i play football, poker, get very drunk with weeb but the idiots still cant figure me out lmao... NOOBS...!!!

DeletedUser24139

and there you have it......

A merge that unfortunately did not satisfy everyone and made some look worse than they are

DeletedUser24139

i reckon I'm the 2nd most active player in Pi, Sad i know but SH*t happens, I still got a life, i play football, poker, get very drunk with weeb but the idiots still cant figure me out lmao... NOOBS...!!!

who is #1

DeletedUser

Oooooh am i allowed to mention his name without being hounded for lying lmao

DeletedUser24139

Morten banned?????????????????? What is going on???????????

And you are right mason. Actually I an only speak for the former UW members and those I trust to have my back no matter what. They are amazing team players, and I am sure Dave can vouch for that :)

As for the former TGGE members I honestly don´t really know them. They weren´t really near me, so I never worked with them.

No idea what is going on Gitte, but I warned you something was up and not right.

UW worked well together, not all, but the small team did do well.

About TGGE, so far I find them to be a joke.......... "....sad but true....." :eek: <-----Metallica

DeletedUser

Well unfortunately I have to say that it seems UW weeded out the biggest noobs (still had some lol) where it seems that TGGE didnt :( I am sad to say but I do hear what you are saying.

And yes it is sad to be that active lmao. I was as well, and now I am enjoying my time off, though I find myself looking for info here lmao

And Dave I doubt that mort has anything to do with things not being right. He is one of the most sincere guys I have come to know in this game, so I am baffled as to what he has been banned for...

DeletedUser24139

I would never accuse him for being the reason, I am shocked just as you are if it is true about MORT

DeletedUser

hopefully it is not permanent.
another of our best players just ghosted for no reason. BigBadDawg who was completely active yesterday is now gone too. he was 700k :'( now just 175 points.

DeletedUser

a) From your own members incubi, YOU WORK ALONE, SO DONT GIVE ME THAT BS ABOUT TEAMWORK
b) Dave: Luck? 2 tries out of 2 is a 100% record against incubi when i'm online. that's not luck
c) You deliberately attack us when we're offline, why? because you can't beat us when we're online
d)Masonbhoy, if you had any brains in you, you would realise why waste my ls against a bireme wall in which you get more bp than me. I'm smart enough to get past your mind games.
e) THIS IS A GAME. YOU GUYS ARE TALKING LIKE THIS IS REAL LIFE.

DeletedUser24139

Who cares what we say or anyone says? Do you believe everything everyone tells you m8?

Danny, when you're online it won't make a difference if me, mason or weeb come after you, that I can garauntee.

Every one of your higher GGW players have been attacking Incubi players while offline since the beginning of the war, quit whinning....how many times does someone have to say it? 24/7....you can refer to my previous postings, or others from Incubi to refresh your memory.

DeletedUser

Bireme wall danny???? I wouldnt call 1k - 1.5k a bireme wall, well maybe for you noob.

Ohhh 2 out of 2 ohhh danny you're my hero...

Ask eddy how many times hes unsuccessfully cs'd me...!!! Blah Blah Blah, I'm gonna warn you ONCE... I am coming for you again danny whether your asleep or not... I WILL MAKE YOU QUIT, ITS MY MISSION TO CRUSH YOU LIKE THE PATHETIC NOOB YOU ARE...!!!

DeletedUser

so danny boy, you tell me i cant take your cities when you are here. name a time when i am to send you a cs and i wil oblige just to stop your crying. eddy told me the same thing so i took another 5 from him, broke his wall around my core( the only thing that protected you), sent 6 hour cs on him when he is here, break 3000/4000 bir wall every time. my wall probably states i defeated more manti than anyone in the game, your teammates and eddy land 200 manti and 3 snipe attempts in 3 secs into a city with no wall and dont break seige. come on, defence is part of the game and if you cant protect your cities when you are not here then you are not very good. im better than every player in your alliance and im just average in incubi......... yo..........bee..........aris............mason.............jr.............big.................super........................courage.............lb......... could go on all day. look at our smaller members......... gummy..........laois........beck..................gamb................jake............. all been bashed around or quit and come back, every one of them is better than you. stop crying and take your doing on the chin, prove me wrong and man up, you always came across decent to me.. if i woke up one morning and seen 10 of my cities in seige then i hold my hand up and go.....................RESPECT, NICELY DONE.

P.S. please come back gitte, i wanted your name on my grepo stats