Danny9990

DeletedUser

Now danny listen very carefully to the voice of reason, weebroon is the nicer side of me, But a hell of a lot more dangerous and aggressive than me...!!!

DeletedUser

Oh you guys do i amuse me. I can log off at the end of the day and think to myself that i have had a more productive day than bullying other people in a virtual game. Can YOU?

DeletedUser

a) From your own members incubi, YOU WORK ALONE, SO DONT GIVE ME THAT BS ABOUT TEAMWORK

Incubi is a group of people that CAN and ABLE to work alone. but that doesnt mean we ONLY work alone. we have always had teamwork and continue to do so when our fancy decides, not because we will die without it.

DeletedUser

Sorry weebrron but even if I still played I would probably join you guys :p

DeletedUser

Danny can you honestly say that you see a future for GGW?????? Cause I cant. And I have spoken to eddy about it several times, that something needs to be done. Problem is that nobody seems to have the time to get these things done, so I am sorry to say it but I dont see a future for GGW. I think it will slowly fall apart. The biggest mistake as the merge of TGGE and UW. The alliances didnt work in any similar way, so it was frustration from day 2 :(

DeletedUser24139

I feel your pain Gitte and if you make your way back you know where we are :)

DeletedUser

Little man?

And your point is....

I never said you couldn't siege others when you're offline. I never said you were awful, i said that you, nor any other incubi member has ever conquered one of my cities whilst i'm online

DeletedUser

spartan478
Masonbhoy today at 04:03
will do mate
spartan478 today at 04:02
have fun
Masonbhoy today at 04:00
no need to thank me, it will be me thanking you for the city ;p
spartan478 today at 03:59
well my turn to thank you
Masonbhoy today at 03:58
Yea im coming for a look
spartan478 today at 03:56
are you going to give me bp again

Maybe he should've kept him mouth closed lol He soon blocked me after seeing 24 nicely timed attacks incoming and not too mention nicely timed cs and support...!!!

DeletedUser

Mayve you should become less arrogant. oh what a great thing that would be!!

DeletedUser

You know very well what my point is

Honestly Danny no I dont. With no GGW there is no other alliance where I have that many friends except for TEE, but they would be a bit far away, dont you think??????

DeletedUser

To compare your situation, it'd be like Churchill fighting WW3 for Germany. But on a smaller scale. See now?