Danny9990

DeletedUser24139

yep, that one had to have hurt......just a little bit

DeletedUser

Your close, It was actually 9 cities, I took 3, Weebroon 3 and Dave Y took 3...!!!

Plus he lost 9 cities and only gained 21k dbp lmfao

DeletedUser

same old weebroon, lol.

y'all going to make Danny cry, lol.

DeletedUser

seriously guys i dare u to attack while he is awake!
u would get more bp and if u get a city he will have no reason to whine about it!
lets see how good u really are. anybody can take a city with no owner.

DeletedUser

Anyone can take a city with no owner??? I take it you took that leaf from eddys (we eat inactives) handbook?

1 - We have proof that he was online as the cs's were landing...
2 - There wasn't even 1500 bi in each of my siege's... Why didn't he try and break any of them? Or come to think of it, Why didn't GGW try break them???

And markini tell me what difference would it have made? Please tell me you don't rate Danny9990 as a good player? If you do, Well that's why your in GGW and not going to the hero world...!!!

DeletedUser

And also we play in a 24 hr game, We can't always attack at certain times just to make sure players are online... And for your information we landed 9 6+ hr cs on him, mines where 7hr + lmfao... If you are that bothered about players not being online when they being attacked, GO COMPLAIN TO SOMEONE WHO CARES... Check out GGW's colonizations you fool, Inactive loving MRA...!!!

DeletedUser

seriously guys i dare u to attack while he is awake!
u would get more bp and if u get a city he will have no reason to whine about it!
lets see how good u really are. anybody can take a city with no owner.

danny9990 x3
hanstiff x3
termitele x1
lord sully x1
spartan478 x1
rohit1806 x1
abhilash harichandan x2
gallactus x1
EDDY.MAD x 6

weebroon 19
ggw 2

now forgive me then i must issue a public apology for taking these ownerless cities, obviously by some divine intervention all these players were in the land of nod when i took their cities.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

add mrwaxer to above list, does militia count as them " being here".

DeletedUser

Danny9990 x7
Hanstiff99 x4
Abhilash Harichandan x3
Eddy.mad x2
Lord Sully x2
Termitele x1

Masonbhoy - 19
GGW - 8

Lol markini you talk about us taking cities when players are sleeping, Well out of those 8 cities GGW have too off me, Only 1 was taken when i was online... The other 7 was taken when i was banned and couldn't defend myself...!!!

GGW's underhanded tactics at its best lol

DeletedUser

'1 - We have proof that he was online as the cs's were landing...'- That is the biggest load of bs i've ever heard? What? You got a camera in my room as i was sleeping?

By the way guys, when incubi attack and im online what happens?

Huum.. I sink all yowhatsup's troops and then snipe WiredHK's cs. Exactly. case closed.

DeletedUser24139

Wow, GGW trying to turn the tables as the going gets tough when the tough get going.

We came, we saw and we will continue to kick your A**

Give me a break. I do not know my numbers against GGW, but every chance eddy or Hanstiff, or any other GGW cronnie has taken to come at me they have tried to do it while I was not "online". So be it, it is part of the game....a 24 hour war game. In fact if I am not mistaken Gitte took advantage of many players while they were offline and continued to do so. It is a tactic, period. Who the hell in real war fights an enemy when they are expecting it or "awake". PFFFTT!!! As this kept going on for a long period of time it gets to the point we put our foot down and we are now going to continue laying death across these islands where GGW reside. I, and anyone else here in Incubi, don't give a rats behind if you are online when we decide to attack or not; you were at a party, time out...don't attack please.....SORRY, nothing doin'. If we feel like it, we will and we will be successfull as proof is in the pudding. We conquered massive amounts of GGW cities these past 2-3 weeks and have you all shaking in your boots because you now realize we let you get away with your BS tactics. Well, be warned, we will continue to come at you guys and no matter what you do simming will not win the day cause you can only sim so many troops until they are gone......fighting, skill and teamwork will; which Incubi embraces. GGW has several players who log on just to help eddy....and come to eddy's rescue...why is this? Do you not see he uses you? Give me a break people. Everytime any of us go into a war against an alliance it is Alliance vs. Alliance. This means you work together as an alliance to defeat your enemy. If that means a team gets together to destroy one player, so be it. I personally have never seen one city take over from GGW without the help of at least 10 players pitching in. You don't hear us whining about "it was 6 vs. 1"......no it was Alliance vs. Alliance and your alliance did not cut the freaking mustard. Can you do something for me??? I am asking nicely here.....if you are going to continue to cry about getting waxed click on seetings, go to delete account.....hover over it for just a split second and click.....done, finished....leave Pi because you can't handle it. Either that or show us what you've got and do it with some kind of cooth.

Oh Danny, anyone can get lucky every once in a while

DeletedUser

^ What he said. And we are only 29 players btw :) I had 6 try and break my solo 3 city siege And yeah tanks was probably offline but eddy usually had those citys tripped, so he knew what i was doing.
I only called For assistance for birs on 1 city when multiples launched vs me

DeletedUser12324

I just don't get why when GGW are in one of the safest positions in game apart from their most southern players against Incubi, that when a siege is under way they cant muster a few thousand LS. Heck even i managed to break a couple of weak sieges done by Icarus the other week ( yes i know he didn't put his full force into them)

DeletedUser24139

it is because they're just plain no good Phears

welcome to sim city

DeletedUser

The proof is you crying your eyes out to superman, So don't try and deny it or the message thread will get posted... Tell me Danny why didn't you or GGW try break any of the sieges? Don't give me the BS that there was too many bi or troops in each siege... Fact of the matter is NO EDDY = NO GGW... That is sooo sad, Your mighty leader goes on vm and his alliance falls apart hahahaha NOOBSSSSSSSSS

DeletedUser24139

The proof is you crying your eyes out to superman, So don't try and deny it or the message thread will get posted... Tell me Danny why didn't you or GGW try break any of the sieges? Don't give me the BS that there was too many bi or troops in each siege... Fact of the matter is NO EDDY = NO GGW... That is sooo sad, Your mighty leader goes on vm and his alliance falls apart hahahaha NOOBSSSSSSSSS

You just didn't say that did you? ROFLMAO!!!!!

DeletedUser

Lol, I actually had too grind my teeth as i was typing and thinking it mate, I feel dirty calling eddy mighty... Phears i think your a better player than eddy, And thats saying something lol :p