Danny9990

DeletedUser

OMG Danny that was a good one. Lmao.

No I dont see it, cause as I told you in a few weeks there will be no GGW, but dont worry cause I aint coming back.

DeletedUser

I'm not gonna worry :p You were/are a great player but if you really want me to put it bluntly: Don't you think it's a bit traitorous to want to be part of an alliance that you've been at war at for almost your entire time on Pi

DeletedUser

Not really. Just faing the facts that GGW is falling apart and Inc is a better lternative. I know them very well as i have been fighting them a long time

DeletedUser24139

Enemy's can always turn to Ally's and vice versa, it is another aspect of a virtual playing environment.

DeletedUser12324

So true me and gutzilla used to be enemies and now we're practically soul mates :D

DeletedUser

Whats with All of GGW leadership going into VM mode, Making it damn difficult to find targets without picking on 1 player everyday, My advice to anyone still unfortunate enough to still be In GGW is Leave Now! We are coming for you all and nothing will stop us, We never wanted this war and after constant attacks versus our players we retaliate and push there leaders into VM how can you lead a alliance in VM mode and why would you stay when that leadership splits and leaves you to be eaten! I realise this is off topic, but man danny Why are you still defending Eddy and GGW??? they left you to die just none of the ones left seem to realise it, Eddys most likely sitting on alpha or another world laughing at how he left 70 guys to be eaten by incubi after he failed Miserably to lead them. You cant blame the TGGE/UW merge either TGGE was horrible then as well, They built a MRA with the purpose of destroying Incubi and failed, Time to face reality and Run out of GGW asap BEcause anyone left with that alliance tag will be eaten regardless of prior friendships/mail This is a war game and GGW will be pursued as long as 1 Member has the GGW alliance tag.

This isnt arrogance talking either this is reality :)

DeletedUser

Just for the record...I havent escaped into VM. I quit the game and thought that some guy would take over my account. Where he is right now I have no idea. But my advice to all former UW members is also to leave GGW while you can. Even if leaders do come back it is still a horrible run alliance :( Nothing against eddy as he is a good friend of mine. But he is more of a player than a leader...

DeletedUser

oh i wasnt counting you gitte :) you had already explained where you were going and that someone was taking over the account, but yeah 2 days after you left your account was put into VM Along with Eddy Tanks Hanstiff MrWaxer and alot more, pretty much we get to pick on 20 city players as tehre is no one else left to hit that isnt either Ghosted or In VM :( its kinda depressing having no one to attack and i dont want to start on small alliances as i want them to grow fast so we can get World Wonders out of the way and start on Pis Hero World

DeletedUser

Well it was me that put the account into VM cause he wasnt taking over. I have no clue where he is so that sucks :( I had to put it into VM cause I really couldnt continue to play. Especially when I was being hit that hard :p Actually I should have said I quit before it was so much fun. I have NEVER been attacked that much lol. And I killed 2 CS also :) That was nice on my def. BP.

Eddy hat put his account into VM before I did cause he had to take his wife home to his mother, and I already knew that. Hanstiff is busy with exams (and btw isnt a leader) and Tanks I dont think is in VM but he left on my advice.

DeletedUser24139

actually Gitte eddy left after you because we all tried to attack him, but you were already gone.

Half of GGW is on VM now and about 7 have left.

DeletedUser

No he didnt. I remember him saying he had already activated VM 12 hours or so BEFORE I activated mine. But doesnt really matter. He will be back soon :)

DeletedUser

wont have much to come back to at this rate, Him going into VM did a good job killing GGW, unless all the others come back from VM at the same time, i hope they do im getting bored with no targets :(

DeletedUser24139

Well, we are awfully close to him so we could attack anytime within the 24 hours so long it is before the VM actually is shorter than our travel times.

We can concentrate on eddy then.....standing alone to fight because we drove the others away.......have to admit, we really laid some wood to their behinds while he was away and eddy is surrounded more than ever now

;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

AfterMeIncGGW.jpg

another great pic brought to you by Farg :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeah man, Fargs Thread is only best read with an empty bladder and some tissues to wipe the tears from laughing so much

DeletedUser

lmao :D
pretty true to be honest!
i wish incubi would come after me though...

DeletedUser

Lol Markini, The reason the incubi players around you don't come after you, Is, You aren't even on our radar lol