Danny9990

DeletedUser

Lol superman, why do you think i haven't defended GGW recently? Where do i go though? There are no alliances in O54 i can go to. So i'm stuck...

DeletedUser

Danny there is plenty of targets for you in o54, Although they are targets you are obviously afraid of lol

DeletedUser

lol fine!
well i am growing as fast as possible...
i think i will go solo. im fed up of ggw. i will take gittes advice.

DeletedUser

Lol I like that markini, You will probably do better for yourself without those eddy.fraud loving drones in GGW

DeletedUser

hopefully they will attack me and i will get some action for once!
yep i was going to leave anyway just stalling - those wise words from gitte made my mind up.

DeletedUser24139

Praise almighty Gitte!!!!! lmao, she just needs to come back and become a Incubi

DeletedUser

Well i can't see you being rimmed or targeted just because you leave GGW... I like your style though, Good luck with your Pi future.

DeletedUser24139

Who from Incubi is even around you Markini? Why don't you go after them and see what happens?

DeletedUser

Markini sounds like a plan :) I think you should join Nascar though. I think it would be your best choice at the moment.

And sorry Dave. I already heard what yo said in your forum ;) So I cant come back. It would make me in an opposite alliance as tanks, and that would NEVER happen :) You know that. He is like my little brother lol

DeletedUser

thanks mason ;)
hiram has the most cities near me. i will have a go at him when i have finished eating the ghosts.
i hope to join nascar maybe. tanks has my loyalty as an ex uw founder. its up to keith and co though...
gitte is that guy going to take your account or not?

DeletedUser24139

No info on your account Gitte?

Danny has been quite lately. Don't you have anything witty to say at all?

DeletedUser24139

you've quit!!! why didn't you say anything sooner so we can freely clear your old cities out