Dark Angels

• Thread starter DeletedUser43485
  • Start date

DeletedUser43485

Heya,

If you´re around O56, we might interest you. :)

Bring your friends and let´s be a marry bunch. Recruiting is opened (kind of) for now.

DeletedUser43485

P.S. I´m not big on novels, I won´t write a gigantic text here. Check us out, if you´re interested, fine, we´ll give you a brief once you´re in; if not, plenty of fish in the sea. :p

DeletedUser

yay, i get to disband more dark angels :)

edit: to far away :(

to the de-repper, ofc they can help, can't take all the fun myself

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

just ignore him orphaeon, him and his alliance(and pacts) are here to suck the happiness and life out of cytherea and turn it into a sim city.

good luck with your alliance in 056, so speaks m90

DeletedUser

just ignore him orphaeon, him and his alliance(and pacts) are here to suck the happiness and life out of cytherea and turn it into a sim city.

good luck with your alliance in 056, so speaks m90

you know what i love about you? your so nice and kind to everyone and you always think the best of people, i'll see you in the world
simmer? pffft

DeletedUser42407

Heya,

If you´re around O56, we might interest you. :)

Bring your friends and let´s be a marry bunch. Recruiting is opened (kind of) for now.

Think of a name that hasn't been used over 200 times for once. Also your profile says nothing about your requirements or your experience so I doubt you will recruit anything except spam.

DeletedUser43485

I bring the name from other worlds, that might be a reason why it sounds familiar. Other than that, I think we´re fine, but thanks for the feedback. :)

DeletedUser43830

Ah, more Angels. I love the name! Will be fun playing with you. :D

DeletedUser42407

I bring the name from other worlds, that might be a reason why it sounds familiar. Other than that, I think we´re fine, but thanks for the feedback. :)

What you think is irrelevant especially when you are trying to recruit other people not yourself and I am telling you that is a terrible profile. I also see that name over 5 times each world, usually they die within a week.

DeletedUser43485

usually they die within a week.

Sounds promising. :p

Edit: Can you imagine how fun it would be to be stomped by such a lame alliance, that has a lame name and a leader with lame opinions? Dude, I´d be ashamed. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42407

Sounds promising. :p

Edit: Can you imagine how fun it would be to be stomped by such a lame alliance, that has a lame name and a leader with lame opinions? Dude, I´d be ashamed. :)

Double post :rolleyes:

The only thing you are doing here is making your alliance look bad. If you set out to accomplish that congratulations.

DeletedUser43011

Give the guy a chance and see if he proves you wrong if he doesn't you can have the satisfaction of "I told you so" ;)

DeletedUser42407

i had some dark energy that defied gravity and caused a bigger splash than your alliance jabba55. it also took more than one flush to get rid of it.

The only reason I disbanded is because I did not have enough time to lead an alliance.

And Orphaeon, don't get me wrong, your alliance looks decent but you would attratce more people if you tweaked your external forum profile a bit (your in game profile looks good) and maybe change your name sometime to make it more unique(although Spartan Wolves is the worst name by far XD)

EDIT: That +rep was me sorry I forgot to sign it :eek:

DeletedUser

Double post :rolleyes:

The only thing you are doing here is making your alliance look bad. If you set out to accomplish that congratulations.

At least hes a stable leader who didnt disband his alliance so he has more time to spam the externals :rolleyes: