Dark Energy

DeletedUser42407

Lol, I didn't have enough time to be a founder of an alliance, so I dissolved it.

DeletedUser

Seems like I chose the wrong weekend to go on holiday... Been waiting so long for the world, now I'm a day late entering :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Lol, I didn't have enough time to be a founder of an alliance, so I dissolved it.

Lol what the heck? Why didnt you just close your premade down before the world started? :heh: Stop spamming the forums and you might find you have more time to play ;)

DeletedUser42407

Lol what the heck? Why didnt you just close your premade down before the world started? :heh: Stop spamming the forums and you might find you have more time to play ;)

Says the one with 2, 400 posts kid. I actually have a life not sure about you...

DeletedUser42407

Already have one, clearly you don't :p because spamming a dead thread and trying to diss me makes you soooo cool right :D

DeletedUser14397

Already have one, clearly you don't :p because spamming a dead thread and trying to diss me makes you soooo cool right :D

nope just making a point :) as for dead thread you made a post before i did which makes it live ;p