Dark Energy

DeletedUser42621

I disagree. If you attack me with 10 5 year olds, the kids aint gonna win.

Same in this case, if you send an MRA of 200 noobs at a talented force of 60 grepo players I will bet $200 on the grepo force every time.

The Grepo force would win...But this alliance is not a noob MRA so that whole debate is redundant...

DeletedUser24058

Aside from jabba being the leader i think this is just great! lol he cracks very easy under pressure and doesnt really make the greatest decisions when it comes too pacts and alliances. But hey only time will tell if these issues get ironed out and he becomes better.

DeletedUser42407

Aside from jabba being the leader i think this is just great! lol he cracks very easy under pressure and doesnt really make the greatest decisions when it comes too pacts and alliances. But hey only time will tell if these issues get ironed out and he becomes better.

The only reason I dissolved that alliance was because I wanted to focus my efforts on my premade but thanks regardless :p

Anyway enough talk lets save the words for in-game when the world starts were people can actually prove themselves.

DeletedUser

I will join you mate.

I have a lot of leadership/officer/or administrator experience.

And I consider myself a good sniper.:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am just hoping at this point that the world will be up by Christmas. This wait is be becoming ridiculous.

DeletedUser

Postponed world = good. Why do you guys not understand that?