Dark Energy

• Thread starter DeletedUser42407
  • Start date

DeletedUser42407

Dark energy.jpg
Dark Energy: A theoretical repulsive force that counteracts gravity and causes the universe to expand at an accelerating rate.

I am making this alliance because the settings so far are looking awesome and I thought I would start an alliance. Currently I am looking for players who are dedicated, active and have some understanding of Grepolis, I mean you don't have to have a crown or anything. My experience is mainly in Psi were I reached over 750k points under a different account name. I was in a good strong alliance were I learned to participate in Ops and what support to give people. I even got promoted to Council member and then to General of the Ocean. I quit due to RL but I started up again not too long ago in Apollonia were I started an alliance my self called Olympus Rising which reached 300k points, not too much but I had a good crew and I shook of some rust.

Requirements
-Over our average points
-Competent at Grepolis
-Active at least 2 hours a day
-Will help out in Offensive Ops and Defensive Support
-Located in O44

If you want to join PM me or post here.
If you have a suggestion to the profile, by all means post here, just don't spam!

DeletedUser

i can feel some dark energy inside my body right now.....

DeletedUser42407

Closed, due to not having enough time, should have predicted this sorry guys, will still be playing but not as a leader.

DeletedUser

No worries as I seeen this coming, that's why I am with MDs.

DeletedUser42407

Never knew you could predict the future mate, clearly I am well off now in Infectious, but good try. Best of luck to you.