Dark Fleet: Ocean 64 ONLY

DeletedUser

(SW)In 12 hours we rose from the waters to become the number two alliance in ocean 64. We crossed the border into ocean 63 and became the number 3 alliance there THE SAME DAY! Today we have well over 120 members, and are a top 30 alliance on the server. We are seeking only those who show knowledge for the game and a willingness to play. We are the growing storm. We are Dark Fleet!(SH)
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

pirate_ship_style.jpg

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

(scr)DIPLOMACY:
For diplomatic issues speak to: (D)Rolfgar

(pop)RECRUITMENT:
Recruiting in Ocean 64 only. Potential recruits need to be at least our average points, unless you have past experience (or we invite you).

(P)Diplomatic Treaties

Allies:
(dip)League of Warriors
(dip)Hiroshima
(dip)Darkness

NAPS:
(F)Red Myrmidon Alliance
(F)United Cities of Greece

At War:
currently none - :eek: ...but what are we planning?
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

pirate.ghost.JPG

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"We fight together! We fight for honor!"(SW)

Contact any of the following members for more details about joining:
(D)Cory McCabe
(D)amc77
(D)lewis1000
(D)Milyyian

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nicely done :D

lol Hiroshima, I'm so gona ally with them

DeletedUser4013

Not always the best thing to post who one's allies are. It tends to be best to keep that information internal within the alliance. That being said, good luck

DeletedUser

Making a quick correction: Actually we are ranked 41 atm, bt we will be back in top 40 very soon.

-Rolfgar

DeletedUser

We have an ocean 64? but my part of ocean 54 is barely half filled but oh well Good Luck

DeletedUser

Declaration of War

:supermad:Let there be no doubt of our loyalties: Days ago, the Alliance of the Dark Fleet, in support of our brothers in arms, the League Of Warriors made a Declaration of War against the Immortal Alliance, who maliciously and deliberately attacked our allies without remorse or regret. When offered the opportunity to make amends with the situation they refused. Be warned any who would make a diplomatic agreement with this alliance: THEY, STILL TO THIS DAY HAVE IT POSTED THAT THEY ARE A NAP OF THE LEAGUE OF WARRIORS!!! I have had no response from the Immortal Alliance since making our declaration and wonder silently, "Is anybody even running that alliance any more?"

Just wondering what there deal is: (D)Rolfgar

DeletedUser

Recruitment expanded: Now in 53, 54, 63, 64!

Dark Fleet is Expanding Dramatically!

Despite the naysayers and the critics, the Alliance of the Dark Fleet, beholding to the ideas of structured leadership and overall alliance organization, have recently entered our FOURTH OCEAN

We are currently ranked as follows:

Ocean 64: #2
Ocean 63: #2
Ocean 54: #29
Ocean 53: #7
Overall: #23

THIS IS THE RESULT OF TEAMWORK, THE CORNERSTONE OF OUR ALLIANCE! JOIN US AND SEE FOR YOURSELF, WE ARE STILL RECRUITING STRONG IN THESE AREAS!!!

(D)Rolfgar

DeletedUser6810

Despite the naysayers and the critics, the Alliance of the Dark Fleet, beholding to the ideas of structured leadership and overall alliance organization, have recently entered our FOURTH OCEAN

We are currently ranked as follows:

Ocean 64: #2
Ocean 63: #2
Ocean 54: #29
Ocean 53: #7
Overall: #23

(D)Rolfgar

So much for only recruiting in one Ocean, its nice to see an alliance pop up and grow but when your on the verge of becoming an MRA you start to lose credit lads.

Good luck with the alliance mate.

DeletedUser

Call it what you want, I call it success. When did I ever say we would stay in Ocean 64 forever?
We made a larger square, that is called EXPANSION.....If everybody on the game had the same strategy, then it wouldn't be a strategy game, it would just be a race.

So much for only recruiting in one Ocean, its nice to see an alliance pop up and grow but when your on the verge of becoming an MRA you start to lose credit lads.

Good luck with the alliance mate.

Show me a top 25 alliance that is only in one ocean? There are not enough people IN a single ocean to grow that big. The people with huge points on this server, for the most part, started playing earlier. I am sure there are one or two alliances only in one ocean. BUT ALMOST EVERYBODY IS IN MORE THAN ONE OCEAN - I PERSONALLY AM OK WITH THAT. I started in one ocean because that is the logical thing to do, then expanded outward, which I still believe to be a good strategy!

I wish you all great success, I just disagree. If I am wrong, then we will fail. Time will tell...

DeletedUser6810

I am wrong, we will fail.

Fixed that for you :)

U got me wrong mate, more good alliances make a better end game for everyone. Im just stating that expanding rapidly can cause good alliances to come closer to the MRA line. Like i said, im not wanting you to fail but become a better challenge for us later on in the game mate :)

Middy

DeletedUser

Fixed that for you :)

U got me wrong mate, more good alliances make a better end game for everyone. Im just stating that expanding rapidly can cause good alliances to come closer to the MRA line. Like i said, im not wanting you to fail but become a better challenge for us later on in the game mate :)

Middy

I'm sorry, I didn't realize I was speaking to the only alliance that knew how to play the game...hope I didn't offend you. Good idea, lets all play with the exact same strategy and do things exactly the same way; that will make the game a whole lot more fun!

I am not going to continue to argue the point, because frankly it is stupid. The only thing you know about this alliance is what you have read on the forum. If you do not like the way I run my alliance, then don't join - I don't particularly like the way you run yours, very simply we just disagree. If my recruitment strategy will be my downfall, then likely your arrogance will be yours. I am not trying to make this a personal attack, but to say that an alliance will fail just because it doesn't do things exactly the way you like for them to be done is a pretty bold statement; I would rather let time be the deciding factor, after all this alliance is less than 2 weeks old...

DeletedUser6810

*sigh*

Feels like your only after a fight, im not saying i hope your alliance completely fails, i just stated one thing and your blowing it out of proportion, your argueing a point that im not discussing but to be fair i dont care now.

Hope your not this aggressive to your members haha.

DeletedUser

*sigh*

Feels like your only after a fight

I just want to agree to disagree, but for you to come in and automatically assume that we will fail, I believe, is just a little bit presumptuous. Off Topic: I personally like the ninja turtles: Raphael was always my favorite. I don't want to fight at all, I just think that there is plenty of room for different ideas, that is what makes MMO strategy games fun; that is really the only thing I have been arguing in the first place. We may fail; you may fail; there are no guarantees, can we at least agree on this? If not, I am tired of arguing, and only come back to this because I am bored while my city is building and I have nothing to do :p Best of luck to all of you!

Anmolr

Phrourach
Call it what you want, I call it success. When did I ever say we would stay in Ocean 64 forever?
We made a larger square, that is called EXPANSION.....If everybody on the game had the same strategy, then it wouldn't be a strategy game, it would just be a race.

Show me a top 25 alliance that is only in one ocean? There are not enough people IN a single ocean to grow that big. The people with huge points on this server, for the most part, started playing earlier. I am sure there are one or two alliances only in one ocean. BUT ALMOST EVERYBODY IS IN MORE THAN ONE OCEAN - I PERSONALLY AM OK WITH THAT. I started in one ocean because that is the logical thing to do, then expanded outward, which I still believe to be a good strategy!

I wish you all great success, I just disagree. If I am wrong, then we will fail. Time will tell...

Black A.R.M.A.D.A. [I'm Biased], :p