Dark Legacy

DeletedUser

We are a new alliance based in the North West of Heraklion! We are looking for many members to join, but will start getting tight on recruitment when we have a around 50 - 60 members. Unfortunately, we will only accept 2 - 5 pacts. We want quality, not quantity!

Our aim is simple - destroy you!! Everyone and anyone is a target, so we must treat everyone the same. Only alliance members will earn our respect....

Recruitment -
We are currently looking for anyone that will be active on the game. You need to be loyal, and prepared to help other members of the alliance. You should also have a good knowledge of the game, and know how to cope in the cases of revolts etc.... Finally, you must be strong and be very active on this world! There are many jobs for members to, including the role of leader and recruiter. You will probably know what each job does, so I won't describe what the jobs include and what you have to do! If you find yourself wanting to join, just post below or message me in-game or by sending me a message tomorrow (When the world starts)!

Diplomacy
We are currently welcoming anybody to pact with us! If you find your alliance meeting the requirements (Below), then just post below stating you want a pact or send me a message tomorrow in-game. The requirements are:
- Your alliance must have at least 1000 points
- Your alliance must know how to play the game
- Your alliance must be strong and help us out in wars
- Your alliance must be loyal to the pact and keep in contact
Unfortunately, most pact request will only be accepted after BP runs out, but if your alliance seems exceptionally strong, then we will accept the pact before the end of BP!

Experience
I am a good leader in many ways. I have lead an alliance in Rho, from which we had 220,000 points and I had 20,000 points in 4 cities! I am very organised, and enjoy this game. I know lots about this game, so will do well encouraging and teaching other members!!

Important Facts
Starting Direction - North West
Logo - Red Death.jpg
Time when the alliance will start - 3:30 pm!! If you sign up, please don't join another alliance!!

Thank you for reading this, and I hope you join my alliance!!

Xenoatour

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

adammalta - thank you for joining!! Go north west, you will recieve an invite at about 4pm!!

DeletedUser23516

I was dreaming of a world with no premades, and if the world wasn't delayed, I would of succeeded, oh well, good luck

DeletedUser

We are currently ranked 3 in our ocean (44) and ranked 26 overall!!