Dark needs you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Dark is currently accepting new recruits in Ocean 47.

We stand for Loyalty and Unity. We ask that you are an active participant and stand by your Alliance members in the time of need and have 250 points.

Interested? Contact Naetron

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yea I get very bored just reading Blazey's posts. And most of them are just spam :D

DeletedUser

I am not too familiar with the atmosphere here. I am what you may call a newb, evidence of the number of posts I have. We are a small alliance and willing to take onboard the new fish in town.

DeletedUser

Yes, very odd indeed. Back to the subject....We're a small alliance, but willing to take on the new players. There is no requirement to join!

DeletedUser4013

Yes, very odd indeed. Back to the subject....We're a small alliance, but willing to take on the new players. There is no requirement to join!

Naetron, while it is all well and fine to state that you are willing to take on new players, having a statement like 'There is no requirement to join' may make you look like an MRA to others. I'm not saying that is the case with your alliance, but just so that you are aware of the possible perception. It may be better to require that new players are required to be located in a specific ocean, and I think the best way to do a point requirement is to make it somewhere around your alliance's average points total. That should guarentee that you are recruiting active players who are going to be committed.

DeletedUser

Yea I get very bored just reading Blazey's posts. And most of them are just spam :D

And tis is not? :)
My posts are made to Perfection! :)

Long posts are not boring if you had humor and Funny pics in =D

Look at Time Warp on Beta... not sure if still there... Search Time Warp.. you'll find it :)

DeletedUser

Naetron, while it is all well and fine to state that you are willing to take on new players, having a statement like 'There is no requirement to join' may make you look like an MRA to others. I'm not saying that is the case with your alliance, but just so that you are aware of the possible perception. It may be better to require that new players are required to be located in a specific ocean, and I think the best way to do a point requirement is to make it somewhere around your alliance's average points total. That should guarentee that you are recruiting active players who are going to be committed.

Yes, you are right:) Told y'all I was new at this, we are currently based in Ocean 47 with a few further out. A minimum of 250 points is required at the moment, activity is a must.

DeletedUser

Dark has been dissolved and absorbed by another Alliance.

DeletedUser4013

As this alliance no longer exists, I will be closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.