Dark-shadow35

Discussion in 'Meet the players' started by Dark-shadow35, Jan 11, 2018.

1. Dark-shadow35

Dark-shadow35 Hoplite

Hi there !
    My nickname is Dark-shadow35, I'm one of the two representatives of the French community for the Grepolis Player Council. In real life, my name is Maxime, and I am 18 years old. I'm in an english college, in order to become an english teacher (or somehow something related with the English language !)

I am just walking around, getting some informations on your community and try to be more talking with your two amazing representatives.
    I am sorry if I did some mistakes, I'm french after all ! :rolleyes:

See you :p

Loves You likes this.
  2. Loves You

Loves You Chiliarch

Cool Avatar/Banner @Dark-shadow35/ Maxime

Love You joining the EN Forum!!
    Hope you enjoy your stay!
    ~LY

Dark-shadow35 likes this.
  3. Dark-shadow35

Dark-shadow35 Hoplite

Thanks for the welcoming !
    Hope this will be interesting ;)

4. habdo

habdo Peltast

Hi Dark-shadow! Just a quick question concerning World Wonders. A requirement to build them is complete control of an island.
    Does it matter if a players controls several cities on that island? Or do you need 20 different players with 1 city each?

5. Baudin Toolan

Baudin Toolan Staff Member

In the kitchen baking a new batch of muffins
    It doesn't matter how many people own cities on a WW island as long as they are all controlled by one alliance. Technically 1 person could hold the island but that is normally frowned upon since that can lead to issues.

Dark-shadow35 likes this.
  6. Dark-shadow35

Dark-shadow35 Hoplite

Hey!
    In order to achieve World Wonders, you can do both ways. It doesn't matter. But, I really prevent you that if you multiple the number of players on your WW, you multiple the number of having a player playing for another alliance, and destroying your Worlds Wonders.

7. habdo

habdo Peltast

Thank you for your help!