Dark Spartan Warriors

DeletedUser

Well a new hodgepodge alliance has come up with the merger of remnants of Last of the Spartans with Dark Dragon Warriors who are apparently at war with TW-Shadow, 56th Phalanx and....me? War is such a silly label, but I will handle that in-game.

Figured the PNP needed to know who this new alliance is. I am a bit disappointed to see LOTS merge with DDW. They were better than that I thought.

DeletedUser10416

Not alot of people give DDW credit. They were very loyal to allies and The Snow is a caring leader with relentless game play.

If it's the remnants of Last of the Spartans then they've done the right thing merging. They'll gain a new lease of life and fun mixing together, it really was the best course of action for them to take.

Good on DSW, I'll be looking forward to what they bring to Alpha worlds ever unfolding story.

DeletedUser

Well I appreciate the Snow's willingness to persevere through trials. I guess I should have given his request that I become Founder of DDW more time....

Regardless, this is the new DSW:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

dastardly... apparently they were bored of not having any targets, so they chose to turn against a former ally.

sure it spices things up, but when tw-s needs targets we don't stab our allies in the back, we move into new oceans.

DeletedUser

Well after a flurry of attacks and conquest attempts on 56th Plalanx they have gained nothing. Well they got some bp but they gave us much more.

Seems that one (involved in the attacks I believe) has already left the alliance and others are already begging that we leave them alone. I am sure some of the players are good players but the ones in our neck of the woods have bit off WAY more than they can handle.

Now it is our turn. This should be fun.

DeletedUser

I know it always ends up not being kept up to date, but can someone do a weekly update on the war. Stats of colonizations from each alliance involved.

DeletedUser

Well the war just started but so far:

DSW and TW have taken one city from eachother

56th has taken one DSW city

DeletedUser

Well the war just started but so far:

DSW and TW have taken one city from eachother

56th has taken one DSW city

DSW have no chance against us and aseamis (dont remember his stupid name) keeps on giving me Dbps.
i will take a city or two from yanyan68, im making it public so that they will defend him :D

DeletedUser

War has been nice to have some nearby targets again instead of relocating cities in new oceans. 60k BP in past 5 days since the war started.

DeletedUser1594

war is nice. the peace setting for the game should be removed. 7k BP in past week. i'm making it public so ppl would stop attacking me. stop iiiiiiiiittt. i don't need any more dbp. ...or qpb. or qxz either. stop iiiiiiiit. it's not nice. i believe the emoticon i'm looking for is -_-.... or ♥♥♥. ...i'm not quite sure...

DeletedUser303

We gave notice to Essex of the War and intended to give two days for his guys to get ready, he started it immediately.

The purpose of the war is to fight the boredom impacting on all Alpha, in that for me at least it has worked.

DeletedUser

We didn't need a warning while you already had given your alliance 3 days prior to that notice to prepare. I told Serissa we wouldn't be waiting; you declared war, no need to give you guys even more time to prepare for it when we didn't need any time.

DeletedUser

UPDATE:

DSW cities lost to TW: 4
DSW cities lost to 56th: 5
Total loss: 9

TW cities lost to DSW: 3
56th cities lost to DSW: 0
total loss: 3

DeletedUser

UPDATE:

DSW cities lost to TW: 4
DSW cities lost to 56th: 5