Dark

DeletedUser15283

Dark is going to be a premade alliance of the world Delphi.Recruiting fast, we will grow to dominate!!!

Founders:Lordweapon; Sulleto;

Lordweapon's info:
Has led alliances in multiple worlds.
In Theta, pacted with Liquidators at ranking of #6, with 659241 points.
Top 10 alliance in Phi, named Oceans Elite.

Sulleto's info:
Has led multiple alliances in Phi and in Alpha.
Alliance in Phi, very succesful.
Alliance in Alpha, unknown.

I want YOU.

So, does anybody want to join?First 2 people to join are leaders.After that, leader spots will be very selective......T_T

Dark wants to have fun, but will be a very agressive alliance.No doubt we will shoot to the top spot of this world.We are/will be organized, and very selective when the world opens.We are not an MRA, we are an elite alliance, made of the strongest of players.

Recruitment:|OPEN|selective|closed|

Diplomacy:|open|SELECTIVE|closed|

If you would like to join, post here.
If you would like an NAP, or allianceship, post here.

Regards, Lordweapon.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice name. Its short but is strong and easy to remember and fear. :p Good Luck!!

DeletedUser15283

@Sedai:Thankyou.Would you like to apply yourself?

INFO:
Will be shifting to NE.
GO DARK(SW)

Regards, Lordweapon.

DeletedUser

Hey want to merge with mine like member wise? I will have my members come into your alliance (which is 2 people).

DeletedUser15283

Hmmm, will decide in the next 5 seconds.
:pCan I have some background info on yourself, and the other member if possible?

DeletedUser

I already have a premade myself, but thanks for the offer. What direction are you heading?

DeletedUser15283

@Sedai:Thankyou.Would you like to apply yourself?

INFO:
Will be shifting to NE.
GO DARK(SW)

Regards, Lordweapon.

Says it right there.It's a warning.Any of you who go there, are either doomed or blessed.

DeletedUser19523

hmmm....you have nobody in your alliance... we too are NE peoples, we will let you merge if you do so desire?

DeletedUser15283

@geko:Not a chance, though yours may merge with us, maybe...
@Sedai:IKR?

DeletedUser

Hmmm, will decide in the next 5 seconds.
:pCan I have some background info on yourself, and the other member if possible?

Yeah I am an agressive player who played in Xi and Eta (that account is with another person now) and the other guy is also agressive and he knows the game well. All we are asking is to be leaders in this alliance and be under your name.

DeletedUser15283

hmmm, checked Grepostats, defo agressive, took a city from a dude 50 times your size:p

DeletedUser15283

sorry, you don't seem like the guy to do business with, as I am not persauded easily.:)

DeletedUser19523

sorry, you don't seem like the guy to do business with, as I am not persauded easily.:)

well, only if you get on my bad side... im actually quite entertaining and forceful... but, anywho, youve made your decision, well just have to take ya out

DeletedUser15283

@Alpha911:No, check grepostats.The previous owner is like 193K points

@Geko4740:Bring it on.Like I said, we are agressive, we are conquistadors, we are DARK.

DeletedUser

@Alpha911:No, check grepostats.The previous owner is like 193K points

@Geko4740:Bring it on.Like I said, we are agressive, we are conquistadors, we are DARK.

Okay so you want to do want to merge on my conditions of me and my partner and I being leaders.

Last edited by a moderator: