Dave vs. Spartarded Phoenix

DeletedUser32498

This is my first pnp so I'll give it a shot.

Once upon a time there was a man name Dave. He came from a land called Baris. He was so charming and deceptive that he was able to coerce his enemies (a dazzling female named Avi and a man named Draco) into giving him an account. But Avi wasn't called Avi then... she played on a different account in the land of Baris. So here I am. How the heck was I able to convince my enemies to give me an account in Kos? Well it all started when Avi conquered one of my cities in Baris. Told her the electricity died and she got lucky. Well thank goodness for that. We talked more and more and then I help support her against one of her enemies I was pacted with. I had took a chance. My 300 bireme save was enough to help. I guess this convinced her I was loyal... She told me she played in Kos on an account named Avi81. So I searched it up and I temporarily went there. I'm like omg there's a guy named Michael Draco. Could this be the very same guy who played as Samuel Draco in the early days of Baris? I messaged him and we talked and talked. He then told me there was an account I could take. Avi messages me up in Baris saying you are in contact with Draco, and my enemy going to play with me? Of course that was her joke. So here I am in Kos for some time. Been loyal with her for a few months now until problem arose between me and Avi recently. Now I am by myself looking for vengeance.

After I left the alliance I went on an attacking spree. This forced Avi to dodge like crazy.

The next day... another notification...one of Xardas pms:
*sigh*
Xardas00 on 2013-10-10 at 17:57
What momy cut you lose ....... you been bad boy

*thinks in mind* Perhaps this is the start of something new. Dave the badboy. Striking terror in the neighborhoods of mentally spartarded phoenix.

Frankly I'm not too impressed of the attacks I've received so far. More bps for me I guess.:pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

can i just say this is absolutely childish! this says alot about the player blastin his problems for all to see!! i started kos with sp and yes i moved to relent but im danged if i dont still consider them family! they have helped me and to this day still help them! this thing between you and avi should be that.. between the two of you!! just my opinion.

and let me say one more thing vengeance will only get you so far!!!

DeletedUser

Small boy crying on forum .......Priceless
I hope someone soon from Phoenix take this on internals...

DeletedUser32498

can i just say this is absolutely childish! this says alot about the player blastin his problems for all to see!! i started kos with sp and yes i moved to relent but im danged if i dont still consider them family! they have helped me and to this day still help them! this thing between you and avi should be that.. between the two of you!! just my opinion.

and let me say one more thing vengeance will only get you so far!!!
You are pathetic. If you have a problem with me lets see it on the battlefield.

DeletedUser

HA!!!! me pathetic!! that is the funniest thing coming from a sad little boy that posts his problems for all to see!!!!! what were you expecting sympathy? or was it to gain followers for the poor lost little boy???

get one thing straight i dont have a problem with you.. i have problem with people in general when they blast my family (grep) so dont get it twisted in your head that i care what you think about me! i only care when it comes to those that i have fought with and defended with and will continue to stand with them!!

DeletedUser39502

I'm gonna guess your not very high on their priority list Dave. A loner don't last long in grepo. I might retract that statement if you were truly one of the elites of the world, but your not. Your inability to fight a civilized fight and keep it respectful should be proof enough of that. Noticed Zver got to you the other day... Lay off the narcissism btw. no one thinks your charming or deceptive...

DeletedUser

I'm gonna guess your not very high on their priority list Dave. A loner don't last long in grepo. I might retract that statement if you were truly one of the elites of the world, but your not. Your inability to fight a civilized fight and keep it respectful should be proof enough of that. Noticed Zver got to you the other day... Lay off the narcissism btw. no one thinks your charming or deceptive...

Cant say better myself .....:cool:

DeletedUser32498

Yeah well Zverk got lucky with a horse nuke versus a archer defense city. the city i lost was all the way in o56 which i don't need. i focus my efforts in o46. I haven't lost anymore cities. I've defeated 2 spartan CS attempts and 2 Kos elite CS attempts. if anyone wants to try their luck against me go ahead.