Top 12 Dave's Top 12 thread

i played in blue ribbon beers. i was daveinator007. and your name sounds familiar. whats your ign here?
daveinator007 .. well hello there old comrade. your name sounds familiar too but it's been a long time and I kinda have bad memories.
I haven't decided to join Grepolis again or not yet, though I will play as Make me go away if I decide to join here.

by the way.. do I have to delete my ID and re-register if I want to change the starting ocean?

Ryann16

Strategos
nope. as long as you dont play more than 2 accounts you are good
Well technically, you're not even supposed to play on two accounts. The exception is if you are scouting a new world, but before you drop on your second account you have to delete the first.

Side note: I didn't play in BRB, but if im not mistaken, I played with Redneck Avengers/BRB/Repossession Agents on that world.

Ryann16

Strategos
It's not a good sign when the active discussion on a server forums is "right guys. Who do we recognise?" :D
Facts. It's a slow world though, not a lot of people have the patience for it so can't expect much from the forums.

King Soos

Strategos
Bk29FCu.png

Alright, before it's too late, lemme start this off:

1. Who the heck are half these names??? Well I know one:

MXp2dfa.png

so guess that's a SINK.

2. Ok I heard of like 5 in here, probably a SINK as well.

3. Bruh who the heck are all these ppl I've never heard of. I don't think it's me who's been under a rock - looks like a bunch of noobs or smurfs. No crowns, swords or greposcore for the most part. SINK.

4. Ooh I know the top guy here. Meh, SINK.

5. I think I see the most names I recognise so far here! Uh... SINK.

6. Meh tell me when has rank 6 ever won a world? Well actually that might happen in us92 lol. Probably not here. SINK.

7. Don't know these guys either. Should've chose a better name! SINK.

8. I smell
54389.jpg

so kitchen SINK.

9. Couldn't have picked a better name for themselves. SINK.

10. Man all their players still on 1 city, guess that's a SI- wait what? Whoa whoa whoa check that name and profile wtf??? Sheeeet they know what's up I think we have a winner here. jk jk, SINK.

11. Can you at least capitilize the first letter of your name? SINK.

12. No no, not all caps. SINK.

Well rip this world I guess. Can guarantee you this was time well spent when I have things to plan lolol.
got kicked :mad:

this line right here makes me damn sure you lying.
True Fear was middle-sized Alliance which stood its ground solid amid much bigger ones at that time.
not to mention they were underestimated as to be sinking one for a long time yet they succeeded to hold their position till the last time.
that makes me think they're consisted with stunning players.

And it's true that I don't know how they're handling matter of issues here in this world.

it's been 4-5 years since I last saw them. maybe the Leaders are the same but the rest members are different from the old days.

Last edited:

1saaa

Strategos
From what I've heard true fears leadership has changed a lot from where it started. Maybe that's wrong but what is true is that true fear is the only team I know of in this server and even though they don't compare very well against the best teams in revolt I don't see any of those so called best teams here.

They have a decent shot, don't pass them over.

Ryann16

Strategos
Alright folks, I suppose it's time for one of Ryan's famous top 10 posts. Last time I did one of these was back in 2014. It's taken me 6 years and 9 shots of rum to get the nerve to do it again :D

1.) Judgement Day
Located in SW o54. Based on my information, they are currently fighting everybody, and stepping on a lot of toes. I do not recognize to many players, but from what I've seen so far they aren't running into to much opposition. Should be easy for them to secure o54, if they can overrun Empire, but they might have a tough time fighting Chimps. Time will tell, but for now, SWIM.

2.) R.T.T.E
Located in o45. Currently have allies in both o44, and 55, and they are fighting Raptors. My money is on them to beat Raptors, and end up fighting True Fear for control over 45. Nothing against Raptors, other than that they were outplayed in diplomacy. I dont see them winning a 1 vs 3 situation. For now, SWIM

3.) The Ghosts
My alliance. So no comment.

4.) ChimpanzeesRidingSegways
Dave is an old friend of mine, but I will do my best to not be biased. Located in o44. They have one of the easiest oceans to take, with almost no competition. However, they are fighting JD. I believe that the war with JD will be a tough fought war, but a good opportunity to show their worth. If they last they will be a force to be reckoned with, but it will take a lot to hold their own. They might have to let JD take south 44 and regroup in the north. For now, FLOAT.

5.) Achilles Black Sails
Located in Eastern 55. They will likely eat the food in 55, Cavement Coochie and Death's Coming. Once the eat all their food, they will be faced with a tough situation as to where they will decide to expand. With Ghosts being to the west, their best option would to be eat food in 54 and hold their own up there to have a chance at domination. For now, FLOAT.

6.) Empire
Spread out across o55 and o54. Will be a tough fight for them to consolidate a core with Ghosts, JD, and ABS in the area, however, don't underestimate them. They have some experienced players in their leadership/ranks, and will put up a fight if messed with. Things look bleak for them but I think they can pull it out if they get a solid core.
FLOAT.

7.) The Raptor Pack
o45. Things are looking tough for them. They are faced with a 1v3, however if they make some good diplomacy moves they might survive. The most likely outcome, however, is that they will fall and their best players will be absorbed into other alliances. Unfortunately, SINK.

8.) OBLIVION
Located in o54. Rumor has it that they have a NAP with JD. If this is true, then they at least stand a chance. They are spread along 54 and 44. Sandwiched between chimps and JD, they most likely have the best chance by establishing a core in 44. If they can do this without being noticed by Chimps, the can potentially grow to strength in 44 and put up a fight later in game. For now, FLOAT.

9.) R.T.T.E 2
See #2

10.) Runaways

Located all over the place. I don't know much about this group other than most of their players come from 126. As a founder of Check Mate, I can say that if they can survive there, they can survive here. Lets hope they find a core. SINFLOAT.

As always, discussion and constructive criticism is welcome. Remember that these are just my opinions. If you feel that I am incorrect in my analysis, please discuss below. Thanks for the read!

PS: I am drunk so please don't be to rude :)

Last edited:

Ryann16

Strategos
Bahahaha that literally made me laugh out loud, good job fanboy.

They have a shot, until they ghost, again.
I usually don't have disagreements with you Ranga but hey, first for everything. They play until they get bored. In my 10 years of grepo, the best time I ever had was with a group that didn't play to win, and just played to fight. I don't think it's a very valid point to talk trash on TF because they ghost. They don't ghost because they lose, they ghost because they have no interest in the end game and only play to fight. When they ghost it's because they are bored.

Make no mistake, I am no friend of TF, but I don't see how trash talking them for ghosting is a good argument, when they ghost because they get bored of a game. Games are meant to be fun. Why play a game when you're no longer having fun?

pgalland25

Strategos
I usually don't have disagreements with you Ranga but hey, first for everything. They play until they get bored. In my 10 years of grepo, the best time I ever had was with a group that didn't play to win, and just played to fight. I don't think it's a very valid point to talk trash on TF because they ghost. They don't ghost because they lose, they ghost because they have no interest in the end game and only play to fight. When they ghost it's because they are bored.

Make no mistake, I am no friend of TF, but I don't see how trash talking them for ghosting is a good argument, when they ghost because they get bored of a game. Games are meant to be fun. Why play a game when you're no longer having fun?

Holy **** someone with some sense, a rarity on here

1saaa

Strategos
I'm not a friend of true fear either and I have a lot of gripes with them. But I'll always say that the way ragna looks for every opportunity to jump on them is just absolutely pathetic.

I'm no fanboy. But I will continue to say that true fear have a decent shot and shouldn't be discounted ;)

Ranga1

Strategos

Well you missed the point entirely, well done

Ranga1

Strategos
I'm not a friend of true fear either and I have a lot of gripes with them. But I'll always say that the way ragna looks for every opportunity to jump on them is just absolutely pathetic.

I'm no fanboy. But I will continue to say that true fear have a decent shot and shouldn't be discounted ;)
Oh no, the commentator doesn't like my commenting, whatever shall I do? I bet you have this community on your resume don't you?

Righto Trump.

Who would of thought, I was the one actually contributing to this thread then you all derail it with personal attacks? Pathetic.

Slandering and devaluing other individuals with no reason is not defined as Contributing you know

I agree Grep is all about trash-talking to each others and saying something as much like making-oneself as superior to others though.

Ranga1

Strategos
Slandering and devaluing other individuals with no reason is not defined as Contributing you know

I agree Grep is all about trash-talking to each others and saying something as much like making-oneself as superior to others though.
You know, it's people like you that ruin this forum. I come on, make an accurate observation about a team, and you read slander and devaluing of individuals. Just an out and out liar, go away.