Top 12 Dave's Top 12 thread

Soljaaa

Peltast
Okay. it seems no one wants to update top 12 anymore, I might give it a shot.

#1 Judgement Day (#1 Attack / #1 Defense)
- There seems to be a rumor that they use some kind of spies to steal valuable intels from their enemies, which I'm not so sure about. I'm not near to 'em nor have had any chance to encounter 'em yet. and why would they need to do such tiresome works, considering they've been keeping their top position from the beginning? it's just pointless. but we don't know. only the persons concerned might confirm the facts. they know how to play this game nonetheless. front runners I must say. - SWIM

#2 The Ghost (#3 Attack / #11 Defense)

- Holding their strong positions mainly in O55. according to their member's remarks, they apparently have fought with Mud Dogs, that I think it's already over seeing their STATS. the last city swapping happened 3 days ago. it seems they're mainly focusing on strengthen their core by beating rather small Alliances near 'em, such as Empire and Excalibur. and as their leader once confirmed, The Ghost has sister Alliance called The Ghouls and has been teaming up with Achilles Black Sails from the beginning. so it's more or less 120 players under the same roof. given their strong position in O55 and many team-players, I believe they have a high chance to win this world as well as JD. - SWIM

#3 True Fear (#4 Attack / #19 Defense)

- I belong here, so I won't comment.

#4 Mud Dogs (#5 Attack / #7 Defense)
- Based in O45, Northeast, where they're surrounded by Center of sanity / Edge of Insanity to North front, JD to North-east front, The Ghost to East front, True Fear to South front. but it doesn't seem they have yet any serious troubles to be building up their core. and if I'm right, these guys started from The Raptor Pack, which was demolished due to many front-lines. I thought these guys were to absorbed by other big Alliances but no. they re-formed into the new Alliance very successfully and managed to engrave their name in Top 4 again. I believe they will swim for the time being. - SWIM

#5 Center of Sanity (#2 Attack / #2 Defense)

- Based in O44, These guys are re-incarnation of the Chimpanzees. they've had tough time with JD since this world opened, battle points are showing us that, that is seemingly high comparing to their Alliance points. decent fighters I must say. being teamed-up with formerly known Dough Boys(now Edge of Insanity), they might survive from the wrath of JD. - FLOAT

#6 The Ghouls (#13 Attack / #17 Defense)

- The Ghost's sister Alliance.

#7 Edge of Insanity (#10 Attack / #8 Defense)
- Center of Sanity's sister Alliance.

#8 Runaways (#7 Attack / #4 Defense)
- I'm actually impressed that they still alive, considering they're so spread in O44 and O45, surrounded by Mud Dogs and Sanity Group.
I wonder how's it gonna last though. time will tell. the Alliance name suits well current situation.- SINK

#9 People WE All Tolerate (#17 Attack / #18 Defense)

- Scattered in O45 in the midst of JD. but no serious incidents happened yet, eating OBLIVION to gain strength but it's only matter of time to meet their ends given their weak position, unless either team-up with OBLIVION to face JD or be under the nuclear umbrella of JD. - SINK

#10 OBLIVION (#8 Attack / #3 Defense)

- Based in O44 North-east. I believe they've been having tough time mainly due to JD as they shared the same islands since the world started.
I thought they would sure to collapse but no, immigrating to North-east operation has been successful! it's rather early phase of this world so who knows what will happen? they may actually grow their force-power and pay back to JD someday. just kidding. - FLOAT

#11 Achilles Black Sails (#6 Attack / #12 Defense)

- Another The Ghost Group.

#12 Red Sail Raiders (#9 Attack / #5 Defense)
- I believe these guys are from R.T.T.E? have two front lines to True Fear and Mud Dogs, it'll be a long and hard time for them to endure. - SINK
PWAT are just JD bitc**s . They are gonna eventually be eaten by JD but right now I feel they're just being used by JD to deal with us cause we've been there for a little while now. Just using the JD threat to take our cities which would never happen otherwise (read the 1st sentence). I actually think that this world will end up being Ghosts vs JD at the end anyways.
Shame that I ended up on the wrong side of the pacts :)

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
All those teams you listed are gone lol.

A team under the same leadership, with the same name, fighting real time big boy wars not MRA bulls**t all these "knights" of grepolis like to fight...ya that's a legacy team in my point of view and True Fear is one of the best still going.

Both victrix and bloods still play competitively on servers

Please can someone explain what these guys saying about? what the hell is Vics and bloods and who's competitive here? I'm not that used to EN worlds.

DeletedUser56492

I am not very good at writing English. But i can do it
Sorry everyone

Judgement Day
It's an ally that all high-level players want to get into.
They wiped out the Center of Sanity and refused to stop.
They are now expanding 044 Along with expanding the territory in 054
they have successfully conquered 054,
20% of the world territory.
Swim

The Ghost
It's a big partner ,They can conquered 055.
Many people might think they are the last opponent with JD, but I might think differently, territory 17.

True Fear
everyone may not believe me. But they should definitely be a rival to JD.
Now that Red Sail Raiders are defeated,I want to know how they will proceed.

Mud Dogs
I will not say anything

Center of Sanity
As a dreadful enemy as jd
jd chooses to attack them first, it shows that they are dreadful for JD.
It all depends on the factors in the world that may cause them to gain a foothold again.

Runaways
Some of the members are dreadful players. But it seems that many players from other worlds didn't come here. Now they retreat to the 045 West. Anything can happen in the war. They may wait for their friends in another world.
I am always an encouragement for them. I used to fight with them when we had a pact.
They can fight with JD in a quite exciting way.

OBLIVION
Everyone might think they have sunk,But I think Chaos Empire and Het Proletariaat are still there.
Everything is possible for them

jameslongst

Strategos
hahha, about as competitively as TF tbh, TF has 3-4 very good players rest are trash.. Vix would wipe the floor with both of them which is saying something seeing as how Vix is a buncha cowards and cry babies
Hey the stupidest one of the group is back...literally the reason I couldn't wait to leave the last server.

I fed pipe to Vix back when they were called some other dumb name.

Quit speaking for Vix and come get some yourself boy.

DapperDon21

Chiliarch
Hey the stupidest one of the group is back...literally the reason I couldn't wait to leave the last server.

I fed pipe to Vix back when they were called some other dumb name.

Quit speaking for Vix and come get some yourself boy.
whenever you ready bud. Theres a reason all your best players flyin fiasco these days

jameslongst

Strategos
whenever you ready bud. Theres a reason all your best players flyin fiasco these days
The brain trust speaks lmao.

Boy. I have players that played under me and RX in every alliance that crawls and creeps thru this game. Would you also like to come learn respect? You are free to come but leave the dumb stuff at the door we are a serious alliance.

Ranga1

Strategos
The brain trust speaks lmao.

Boy. I have players that played under me and RX in every alliance that crawls and creeps thru this game. Would you also like to come learn respect? You are free to come but leave the dumb stuff at the door we are a serious alliance.
James on externals: you're all punk mra gold whore players, true fear are the best fighters around, no one can take us

James in game: Hey Rx when is next internal up? I finally ran enough festivals to get another CP

DeletedUser8345

Well, Mud Dogs was formed by the active and BP hungry players from RTTE and raptor park
RTTE was being led by Golden Horn, one of the biggest simmers I have seen.

He would buy maybe half a million res a day to gold up his city only to be woken up to 6 revolts by me due to which he quit.

DapperDon21

Chiliarch
James on externals: you're all punk mra gold whore players, true fear are the best fighters around, no one can take us

James in game: Hey Rx when is next internal up? I finally ran enough festivals to get another CP
hahaha this is great lol. Just let james talk, he knows he dont wanna see me or ANYONE in fiasco for that matter on a frontline. He had his big shot in 129, ghosted per usual