Top 12 Dave's Top 12 thread

xFate

Strategos
Personally I think slower speeds are more challenging and way more fun.

In the higher speeds the big mras just bang troops out and steamroll over everything while they laugh and troll people. Thats all cool for them but it requires nothing but well....gold.
ah yes, its almost as if the organised pre's drop on slow worlds to gold out of their *** to destroy all the noob-ish players that want to play something a bit slower because they dont have the time or dedicated to play fast speed

at least on a fast world the balance is a bit more stable.

jameslongst

Strategos
Do you realize how funny you are? You play this server and you have less bps than me?? lol
Do you realize how little I care what you think??? Lol.
Juicing my BP attacking my prissy MRA friends with tokens on isn’t what I do. I win wars and I’m good at it.
Unfortunately this game rewards juicers so I’ve been out for the win lo these many years. Also lol.

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
" Juicing my BP attacking my prissy MRA friends with tokens on isn’t what I do. I win wars and I’m good at it. "

this is a bruh
Hmm, that's not how I remember it. You were down to one city after the Russians wiped the floor with you. I arranged all your takeovers until you were big enough to pretend to play alongside Fiasco. And the one James handed you took you six days to coordinate your revolt with your CS time because you screwed it up so many times. Anyway, last I heard Fiasco was planning to kick you moments before they get the victor, so have fun with that.

xFate

Strategos
lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

yes Russians did almost rim me. Freshers week kinda ruined me. And thanks for the uhh.. 3 cities you gave me? Were really helpful. Still probably taken more reds than James has done in his entire life

And the one James handed you took you six days to coordinate your revolt with your CS time because you screwed it up so many times.
Now I realize why these guys so exaggeratingly express they do not deal with slow worlds.
Who knows how it'll take for 'em to take even one city in speed 2.

Captain Pudding

Hipparchus
Do you realize how little I care what you think??? Lol.
Juicing my BP attacking my prissy MRA friends with tokens on isn’t what I do. I win wars and I’m good at it.
Unfortunately this game rewards juicers so I’ve been out for the win lo these many years. Also lol.
I’m very confused. You claim to be this very good player who’s won it all and so far on this world you’re at 8k BP after 1 month with more cities than most and you’ve taken half of your cities from internals.

Ive done the same but I at least don’t act like I’m good at the game. Take some cities here that aren’t from your alliance and then your big talk may be justified

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
I win wars and I’m good at it.

tenor.gif

DeletedUser56348

Maybe you should start a separate Fiasco vs James trash talking thread lol
Or are you now planning to drop late in 45 :eek: