DeletedUser8345

The amount of times we have sniped Billy goat's OLU is not even funny

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch

why you sleeping pudding

e8aa130f646692bf2bf1f139264d3580

pgalland25

Strategos
Can we all just acknowledge for a second how bad of an idea recruiting Maxi was for JD? Anybody with half working brain cells saw that going south in a hurry. Oh that pain in the *** went AWOL? Who could have possibly seen that coming?

pgalland25

Strategos
#4 True Fear (#3 Attack / #11 Defense)
- Based in O45. Personally , don't know a lot about them.Their core is deep inside 45,far away from the cross.They are mostly fighting Ghosts , getting deeper and deeper inside 55.No clue if they are gonna fight to get the islands inside O45 which are close to the cross.Judging by what i have heard,they have a bunch of premade veterans who have played a lot of worlds together so co-ordination wont be an issue for them.They haven't been under any serious pressure yet.Time will tell how good they are.For now - FLOAT

This aged fantastically, you ever gonna come back and lose more cities or you just gonna perma VM? Either way is fine for me, JD already kicked you.

Ryann16

Strategos
Can we all just acknowledge for a second how bad of an idea recruiting Maxi was for JD? Anybody with half working brain cells saw that going south in a hurry. Oh that pain in the *** went AWOL? Who could have possibly seen that coming?
Big Facts :rolleyes:

jameslongst

Strategos
Why stop there? I saw the words dumpster fire and they don’t even begin to cover it. Whoever did JDs recruiting should come forward to be ridiculed now please.

Hey! I heard thefallenposeidon wants a leadership position you should pick him up next.

DeletedUser56813

that city we got of arma was a team effort , starting with me clearing n revolting about 6 of his citys

taking cities from me is not a big deal, specially when you have the BEST player in the server with you, he even ranks other people. ;)

but yeah it wasn't bad, 3k LS under 1 hour and half TT