Top 12 Dave's Top 12 thread

DeletedUser56813

why did you post the first part, come back 40 mins later and post the second part? Was it really on your mind that much for 40 minutes ?

because I went to check GRCRT and saw that I'm still rank 1 attacker which I didn't expect at all lol.

jameslongst

Strategos
You joined TF.. congrats lmao

not something one normally goes around and parades
No normally you get your hind quarters handed to you and then stalk TF on the forums throwing salt. Sound familiar? Ranga, you around? You know what Im talking about yes?

Ranga1

Strategos
No normally you get your hind quarters handed to you and then stalk TF on the forums throwing salt. Sound familiar? Ranga, you around? You know what Im talking about yes?
No. Only thing i remember is when we rimmed you and your weak *** crew, this even after you tried to gold, hug and mass recruit your way out of it. You remember or you just gonna make stuff up again?

jameslongst

Strategos
No. Only thing i remember is when we rimmed you and your weak *** crew, this even after you tried to gold, hug and mass recruit your way out of it. You remember or you just gonna make stuff up again?
I remember you staying almighty close to Erik like he was the cream in your oreo every time I ever saw you. I remember your stupid little group you tried to lead and failed at, and I remember you following me around ever since casting salt but not daring to try your hand at a rematch. Yep, my memory is fine. How's yours?

Ranga1

Strategos
I remember you staying almighty close to Erik like he was the cream in your oreo every time I ever saw you. I remember your stupid little group you tried to lead and failed at, and I remember you following me around ever since casting salt but not daring to try your hand at a rematch. Yep, my memory is fine. How's yours?
Yep I was right, you'll just make stuff up again.... as old gal says, it's getting boring...

Well, next high speed revolt we'll see :D
I 100% guarantee they won't play, or they will see where good players drop and then drop as far as possible, as soon as any real competition form they quit,

Every
Single
Time

xFate

Strategos
Yep I was right, you'll just make stuff up again.... as old gal says, it's getting boring...

I 100% guarantee they won't play, or they will see where good players drop and then drop as far as possible, as soon as any real competition form they quit,

Every
Single
Time

Tactical late drop on the other side of the world