Top 12 Dave's Top 12 thread

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Yep I was right, you'll just make stuff up again.... as old gal says, it's getting boring...

I 100% guarantee they won't play, or they will see where good players drop and then drop as far as possible, as soon as any real competition form they quit,

Every
Single
Time

exactly why we are not dropping before them, just waiting :)

jameslongst

Strategos
Tactical late drop on the other side of the world
You three literally follow me around lol. How pathetic is that to have a stalker party? Gross.

Ranga man you especially...here you still are. Pathetic. Go live your own game life man. Everyone here knows you as the guy that follows James around.

All of you get out of here you look like idiots. Creepy ones at that...ooooooor you could band together into the dumbest premade of all time and come find me next time I drop. Its obvi not hard to find me you guys manage to find me every server out here like the almighty keyboard warriors you are. Come one Ranga resurrect the Chrome Bangles they didn't suck at all LMFAO. Twist ending! They did suck!

if only you knew
We rimmed you in Pags like the cowardly little girls you are. You won't dare show your face near TF for all your big talk out here.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
You three literally follow me around lol. How pathetic is that to have a stalker party? Gross.

Ranga man you especially...here you still are. Pathetic. Go live your own game life man. Everyone here knows you as the guy that follows James around.

All of you get out of here you look like idiots. Creepy ones at that...ooooooor you could band together into the dumbest premade of all time and come find me next time I drop. Its obvi not hard to find me you guys manage to find me every server out here like the almighty keyboard warriors you are. Come one Ranga resurrect the Chrome Bangles they didn't suck at all LMFAO. Twist ending! They did suck!

We rimmed you in Pags like the cowardly little girls you are. You won't dare show your face near TF for all your big talk out here.

you can keep hogging all the credit from your team, you sent no attacks, but you did in fact ghost 2 worlds before i could reach you so.. idk who is scared of competition... cant wait to see if you have guts to join any speed 3 or 4 revolt.

Ranga1

Strategos
1a

So salty dude, chill bra

jameslongst

Strategos
1a

So salty dude, chill bra
I’m salty? You guys follow me around trolling me but I’m salty? Blame the victim much?

I live in your head rent free “dude.” You, bacon boy...all you wannabes. So go ahead and wait for us to drop servers. Like we are scared. Makes you look even dumber if that’s possible.

Last edited:

Ranga1

Strategos
I’m salty? You guys follow me around trolling me but I’m salty? Blame the victim much?

I live in your head rent free “dude.” You, bacon boy...all you wannabes. So go ahead and wait for us to drop servers. Like we are scared. Makes you look even dumber if that’s possible.
Yes, very salty dude. All these years, so much time, still a loser. Still salty your latest world win was a gift from me.

You have the cup in your hands now, don't drop it jimmy

jameslongst

Strategos
so many days out... still top 1 attacker xD
Do you pop in here every once in awhile to see how your team is doing dude? That's pathetic.

The cup is in my hands not from some vague gift from Ranga. Whatever I have is from hard work and long long hours and years at the helm of my team. I don't VM, and I don't disappear.

And I would never, ever, EVER leave them alone during a bloody battel we were losing, and if I did I wouldn't come in here and gloat about it.

DeletedUser55891

Do you pop in here every once in awhile to see how your team is doing dude? That's pathetic.

The cup is in my hands not from some vague gift from Ranga. Whatever I have is from hard work and long long hours and years at the helm of my team. I don't VM, and I don't disappear.

And I would never, ever, EVER leave them alone during a bloody battel we were losing, and if I did I wouldn't come in here and gloat about it.
what happened on pharae then when you guys started mass ghosting? :eek: you guys disappeared pretty quick there