David Haye Vs Wladimir Klitschko

DeletedUser

Anyone gonna be watching this tonight? I am gonna try get it online, but it looks like it will be a good fight.

DeletedUser3613

Yes mate i cant wait, whatever happens its gona be a decent fight Klitchko has never been against anyone that boxes like haye and i reckon haye is gona knock him out in the 6th

Its been a realy funny build up aswell, this is the first time in 6 years i have been excited about a heavyweight fight

DeletedUser

Yeah it has been some build up. The other Klit brother says after this, he will have no business with Haye, but I think that if Haye wins he will offer Haye a fight.

But it will be far from an easy fight for Haye, Klit gets a few hard hits in and it could do some real damage to him

DeletedUser3613

Oh yeah i dont think it will be as easy as haye says but Wladimir is a very 1 dimensional fighter and i think haye has his ticket, if vitali bottles out of a meet with haye afterwards then it only proves that the whole time they have been champions has been a farce.

Some dont agree with how haye has acted ect but i think some people forget this is a fight they are having not a knitting contest

DeletedUser

Oh definitely, Haye will have a tough time, but he has a good chance, and if he does bottle it, it would be such a big ego boost to Haye.

People do, if Haye was to appear sheepish and shy before the fight, chances are, he would lose the fight before the round even started. People forget a lot of it comes down to mentality too. Not just physical state.

DeletedUser

1/5 of the fans are British, yet all I can here is "David, knock him out, david david knock him out!" just goes to show the atmosphere. 10 mins until the fight!

DeletedUser

haha, it wasn't too good a fight. Haye never threw enough to Klit, so it was obvious klit was gonna win on points. (and when he did punch he went to the ground)