Pnp Day one of hyperborea

• Thread starter DeletedUser5554
  • Start date

DeletedUser5554

As a total noob with absolutely no idea what he's doing never having led top 12 alliances in his life or been playing since gamma i joined hyperborea today a world with no conquests. To my suprise i landed in a place with a bunch of possible enemies and a world of excitement. i took a look around the world and did my research carefully and i've found something very strange every alliance claims to be the most powerful!! my first thoughts we're well thats easy to claim theres no fricken conquests! :/

anyways as my day continued i did my research long and hard for good ocean 56 alliances....then i realized after 20 seconds "wait theres no conquests i don't need to care" and joined the first alliance i saw advertising in 56...heres where it gets weird everyone so far is from the same state as me (michigan).

in a world full of danger, excitement, pros, and the best of the best when it comes to MRA's and simmer elite. how will a small noob like me ever survive in the world? :eek:

.....to be continued.....

DeletedUser11965

PnP? No pictures? not gonna bother reading sorry :(

DeletedUser5554

hahaha my bad arshark ill include pictures for todays edition should be out in about 4 hours ^.^