Pnp Day two of hyperborea

• Thread starter DeletedUser5554
  • Start date

DeletedUser5554

Welcome back to the life of the helpless noob of Hyperborea. this is the 2nd day of my life in this world and i must say i've learned A LOT. for instance the alliance ALPHA in ocean 56 comes from this long line of omicron and theta players that have a rich history.

ALPHA's rich history of pride and military excellence...also annoying everyone and using underhanded tactics then being discovered.

ALPHA's rich history:
images.jpg

I also looked at a lot of profiles of alliances and instantly became fearful! everyone is trying to dominate the world! and they have an ingenious way of doing it!

LITTERALLY EVERYONE'S TACTIC:
images.jpg

I also met the smartest guy ever who happens to be the leader of ALPHA his name is KingTC he has some genious philosophies and proved me wrong in every debate we had. his logic and argueing? he's 3k bigger than me in omicron with less overall bp and founds most his cities....boy what a genious he is i sure hope i don't anger him!!! the wrath of ALPHA may be just to much for this young noob to handle.

Kingtc:
images.jpg

I also noticed names i have NEVER seen before in alliances and lots of ORIGINALITY in both names and profiles.

To every alliance:
untitled.jpg

But all the armies are somewhat small except for the most pro alliances of all they have so many members with an army that big they can't fail!! WHAT EVER YOU DO HIDE YO KIDS HIDE YO WIFE FROM THESE GUYS!

Pro alliance:
image.jpg

with hordes of members who can hope to defeat these guys? one can only wonder what the battle would look like!

And all of these claims of world dominance and how they will "dominate me" have me so fearful and scared for life guys!! in a world of such pros and huge armies how can i ever hope to resist the mighty MRA's that will surely spring up! :/ i will be paying tribute to them soon enough im sure /: well thats day 2 in the life of the noob of hyperborea! goodluck surviving out there my fellow noobs (-:

and ARshark the pictures are just for you! but thats between us okay? :)

to see a picture of my response to the mra's claim for dominance and how scared i am check the post below :)

DeletedUser5554

My reaction the MRA's mighty claims
Nodcrush:
tigers.jpg

im only allowed 5 attachments per post so thats why its down here ^.^

DeletedUser

very nice post!

just have fun. we have all the other worlds where we stress out, take this one differently and relax.
make a manticore nuke!

DeletedUser

You must use an image hosting site to upload your pics,since many people don't bother to click on thumbnail to check out whats their in the pic.

DeletedUser

Nice post, made me smile :p

And Kryne right, how about going full myths units in this world? :F Assuming we last long enough and not be bored to death by the horrendous speed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I joined a MRA that an old friend made, slobo is a leader but other than that I know nobody else in the alliance, I am probaly leaving it soon to pursue my life dream of becoming a turtle :p

DeletedUser

Nice post, made me smile :p

And Kryne right, how about going full myths units in this world? :F Assuming we last long enough and not be bored to death by the horrendous speed.

there's no boredom in my alliance, we're actually having a blast.
it's nice to be on this world, joke around, have fun and not take anything seriously.
the other worlds are for seriousness, here is just pure fun.