Days of our LIVES Coming Later To Flat Dead To Nice Bunnies. What really happened

DeletedUser

i see some strange "facts" here. lets check them.

lol, really so once you have controlled your 2 oceans, you guys would have just sat there and simmed the remainder of the world out?
of course not. we had and still have enough pretty strong enemies in 055 to fight, it might take months to win this fight. as for 045 - you were asked to leave reds as reds - targets to fight. strong players would also keep us occupied for a long time. so in this way 044 was not in plans.

especially as you have told numerous alliances you have no plans for wonders!

incorrect. i said i am against ww - this is my personal opinion. as you know there are more than 100 other members of BN.
we will do as majority will vote - a) break others ww, b) build one ww and block the rest of the server, c) build 4 ww, d) build 7 ww.
but WW has never been the main goal or a fetish here - like 80 per cent of people here have those electronic tiaras.

you was demanding we stop taking cities in your core oceans, yet 2 of the enemies we was fighting were purely in your ocean, Demons and AoH, now forgive if this sounds sarcastic, but how the heck do we war 2 alliances and not take cities in the oceans that you demand us not to take cities in? really does not make sense.

not exactly the case.
1. december 26th - you were asked stop founding cities on rocks in 055, in our original core area - you had no enemies there to fight. also colonization in 045 south, on our fully controlled islands, the whole ocean away from 044 - none of your enemies around there. this was not stoped.
also asked not recruit reds in 045 - this was not done.

You certainly sing off the same song sheet as Vaz she also said things like that, I asked her to look at Demon city takes from before there demise,

how many of those cities you took from demons were actually taken from them in 044? lets look at the map.
could you give me this answer? you forget demons took a great part both of 044 and 045.

also. in 045 that time we were more defensive - first it was more urgent to fight with coming soon, then turn to demons. once again lets look at the map.
the fact - asap cs collapsed and we could be more offensive in 045, we took many demons cities. you have to count troops and open frontlines during event fighting pacted and cooperating top 1, top 3 and top 5 (legion) alliances of the server at the same time, right?

Vz6MA4X.png

YHcrl8l.png

BN territory that time (yellow, please compair with the first map - middle "missing" part)

Pvs2ttD.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Vaz I love you :)

but no smiley things, :(

I do have PMs saying you did not want us to take anymore cities in 45/55 when I pointed out our enemies are there you agreed to us taking reds there, but no more colonizations

as for the rest of it, I bow to your greater power of pretty pictures and maps,

but I can do smiley winkey things :):p;)

Adios cruel world!

DeletedUser

you agreed to us taking reds there, but no more colonizations

yes. taking red cities, not mass recruiting red players or asking them to give you cities to "annoy BN more" ;)
Remember, we have a pact when this request was sent.
do you feel the difference my dearest one?

FYI

BUjgYed.png

ps. <insert a smile here>

FazeWalker

Phrourach
colonization in 045 south, on our fully controlled islands, the whole ocean away from 044 - none of your enemies around there. this was not stoped.

I believe it's our fault.. A guy named DevilKing was recruited to La Family suddenly.. He was too far from O44 (Dont know why recruited). Our CoF (presently dead) kept attacking DevilKing and exchanged fires. Dont know if it was to defend Devil, but La Camorra players started founding cities near him.. I asked DK before all these fights started, to join us rather than La Family who were too far.. His reply was "My alliance is moving close to my cities as we speak and founding cities." Although I dont think this plan was made for us lol

I think I still have this in my Message box if anyone wants a solid reference. Just am on phone and trying to help with what I know.. :)

DeletedUser

this was not just on "his" island, all way around and not "around" - they find an empty spot - here is the city. everywhere in the south.
i do not think this is the explanation.

and what kind of tactics is this? it would be the same as we recruited peeps in the middle of 053 and then moved "closer to them"?
i mean one of the first things it is done here - checked on the map where that applicant actually is and how we would be able to participate as a team member.
maybe this is the difference between MRA and non MRA?

violet - your mentioned guy
red - few foundations (not all, far from it); white - already removed
yellow - BN

au5G43u.png

FazeWalker

Phrourach
Hey Vaz I wasnt explaining lol. Just pointing out something that things might actually be part of a plan from South 45 as well.

DeletedUser

oh we see the plan lol
you need to be plain naive not to see things

DeletedUser49069

Honestly been on phone WORKING... something phatsnap (or Rupert) makes his wife do... But any way... I read like 3 sentences and gave up... I'm sure it says he's the best player on the server I suck blah blah blah blah blah. But he's yet to take a city while I'm online. Also has not taken one when I'm off line with out help... I'm offline buddy... grow a pair...

Second... to those like you and those that left... your names (and I will make sure of this) will go down as those without honor. In GR server... you start a world with aliance.... you die with it. Yet Americans and Serbs alike seem to be on the same page. Protect your butt and screw those that gave you their all. People that wine and want leadership... yet do nothing in it once it's given other than flirt with the biggest B in this game Vazgel (which I'm sure is or is close to a woman's ointment).

I have 2 kids... and a life... but phatsnap.... time to grow up... take the pants off your wife and get a job big boy... or the the next time she goes to work... it won't be for you.

See you soon buddy.;)

DeletedUser

Honestly been on phone WORKING... something phatsnap (or Rupert) makes his wife do... But any way... I read like 3 sentences and gave up... I'm sure it says he's the best player on the server I suck blah blah blah blah blah. But he's yet to take a city while I'm online. Also has not taken one when I'm off line with out help... I'm offline buddy... grow a pair...

Second... to those like you and those that left... your names (and I will make sure of this) will go down as those without honor. In GR server... you start a world with aliance.... you die with it. Yet Americans and Serbs alike seem to be on the same page. Protect your butt and screw those that gave you their all. People that wine and want leadership... yet do nothing in it once it's given other than flirt with the biggest B in this game Vazgel (which I'm sure is or is close to a woman's ointment).

I have 2 kids... and a life... but phatsnap.... time to grow up... take the pants off your wife and get a job big boy... or the the next time she goes to work... it won't be for you.

See you soon buddy.;)

As Usual you resort to namecalling and bullying. and actually that's 5 cities i have taken from you and 'Rabbit Hunter' the one where you claimed that i #GOLDED 4 cs. which was actually the same cs twice or 3 times. was on a sunday nite and u were online the whole time. Hence ur rage post in ur profile which u quickly took down.

What's sad is.. You still have No Class you talk about honor and all this stuff. Yet you are an awful leader. You shout into space and expect people to protect you. Look at all the people in the game that have left you. Honestly say what you want about me switching sides. When I started I said I am going to play for 60 days and then ghost. But i will be very active. I have done exactly that. Meanwhile you have simmed, played mobile, and changed your story a 100 times.

Honestly bro, You are a good player you are finally showing that. Like the snipe last nite. while you were online. Our whole alliance tried to take you out and you sniped my cs with the super secret. nice work. you had just enuff. I even said in that chat. 'wow that was great skill... too bad he didn't play like that with us' But as usual 30 mins later you are offline again. i take a city from you and you get on here and whine. (sour grapes) Don't worry I am sure you won't read any of this cause you can't handle the truth. You will probably tell your new alliance 'they chewed thru 1.5k bis which was my support i have nothing left. I sniped 12 CS tho when in reality it was 1'

The bottom line is this. You are not a leader. You have no class. You are a name calling bully and have been exposed. And i keep laffing that you don't think I work. And others are not picking up on my Sarcasm. I work Full-Time. i just happen to work from home and have a lot of freedom in my job. The reason why is I went to college and worked my butt off for 16 years. So get upset that the Man holds you down everyday. But don't be mad at me for supporting my wife while working from home.

Oh and BTW i am goin on holiday for 21 days soon so you will be able to be SIM HUNTER/MOBILE Hunter in peace.

TL;DR HH is a great grep player when he wants to be. When he get's beat he resorts to name-calling, blame-shifting and other obscure facts) and has now blown up 3 alliances. I'm sorry LF can't see thru his noise. They should use him like we do as target practice.

P.S. Let's remember this is a kids game approved for ages 12 and up. It was not personal until you made it that way... you know nothing about my life or my relationship with my wife or anything else for that relates to me. Have a nice day.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I flirt with Vazgel, I also flirt with Kitsune, I am just a tart and I like it ;)

DeletedUser

Second... to those like you and those that left... your names (and I will make sure of this) will go down as those without honor. In GR server..

I will give you this when you are online and in front of a CPU you are very good on the backsnipe and frontsnipe your timer skillz are excellent.

5 points.
1. Well thats 6 cities I have taken from you now. Did it take 6 attempts today yes. but only cause the first one got sniped by friendly fire. (sometimes that happens when you have a team that actually helps). You wouldn't know anything about teamwork. Your new alliance will find that out soon ( i feel bad for them as they seem like good dudes and gals). Are you outgunned in 55? sure. Are most of our cities close? yes. Did u snipe a bunch of CShips? Should I apologize for my noob play? Or being active. (remember this is the first conq server i have played) As usual your statements are obscure and have nothing to do with anything.

2. Who knows if you even play on the GR server or anything you say is true?

3. I dont have a kids (sometimes things happen in life where kids are not applicable or unable) that does not make me a bad person.. Also my wife left a 6 figure pharmaceutical sales job to help people cause I can and do support her. Do you think we live downtown in a Major City on a nurse's salary? you must be confused. I seriously hope your kids never have to meet her cause that means something has gone horribly wrong. She's a saint. Stop talking and start playing.

4. If i had kids there would be no way I would play this game at least until they left the house. Cause I would be busy involved in their lives (or play a slower world speed).

5. I'm glad you are proving for all the world that you only talk with your mouth cause you are inactive simmer that likes cheap bp's.

Oracle of Zancle.png