Dbp

DeletedUser22517

I am new to this game and i was wondering how i can get some defense battle points?

DeletedUser39847

I am new to this game and i was wondering how i can get some defense battle points?

DBP or Defence Battle Points are acquired when you are attacked and you defeat attacking units as a defender.

DeletedUser5819

Some of the island quests will give you DBP if you choose the option where they attack you. Don't forget to raise militia in your farm before the attack hits though.

Otherwise you have to wait for another player to attack you, and hope your defence troops are better than their attack troops.

DeletedUser11067

Can someone tell me if i kill the enemies troops in my harbour and that belong to PHALANX,can i dive in the water and get them back so i can give them back to phalanx,because i feel so bad that we are making them spend so much gold and alls they are getting is 2/3 cities every 2 weeks.

i am just trying to be a nice guy and i care about my enemies pocket

DeletedUser22217

Mungus is an easy target, he is a real noob and is offline most of the time.

DeletedUser23413

Dear Mungus1974,
To get DBP, you need to have a good friend, who send CS to your habour with loads of troops and only one LS ;)
For example:
TS.png

DeletedUser22517

Do you get DBP from this also? :eek:
[report]78ce453fb81a5a6603dcf4681648df70[/report]

DeletedUser22217

Do you get DBP from this also? :eek:
[report]78ce453fb81a5a6603dcf4681648df70[/report]
Here this a is one prove how egoistic are our leaders!
Absolute oppressors!
Mungus defended this all by himself and didn't want to share not a BP, not even one!

DeletedUser

lol

I thought maybe this was just to trick the new moderator but originally I figured it might be a comparison of the top DBP earners.

DeletedUser11067

Dont worry guys after Christmas PHalanx and vvv will be the top defenders here in this world,they remind me of OMEGA in Byzantine building all their wonders so early (CRAZY) i just hope they can defend them

No offence to Phalanx and VVV just saying what i see and our enemy done this in other world

DeletedUser22517

lol

I thought maybe this was just to trick the new moderator but originally I figured it might be a comparison of the top DBP earners.
Nope, i wanted to trick you and your alliance to attack me.Every WW island you try to build i am gonna be there on that island and in the end you will have to do something impossible, to take a city from me.So many alliances tried that before, did not work for them :p You can ask your friends from VVV.You never gonna see post from me in Defense tab, i always defend my self, so be my guest and try it.If you and your alliance menage to take a single city from me i`ll surrender the rest of my cities to your alliance

DeletedUser43553

Dont worry guys after Christmas PHalanx and vvv will be the top defenders here in this world,they remind me of OMEGA in Byzantine building all their wonders so early (CRAZY) i just hope they can defend them

No offence to Phalanx and VVV just saying what i see and our enemy done this in other world

What makes you think we are building for wonders? looks more like you guys are in your back oceans lol..