de-evolution.

DeletedUser

Those Fast Transports buffed up with Favourable Wind are scary as hell.

(There's many more reports were those came from, I'm surprised not all were posted because they're just hilarious)

DeletedUser

Those Fast Transports buffed up with Favourable Wind are scary as hell.

(There's many more reports were those came from, I'm surprised not all were posted because they're just hilarious)

Sorry. BBCue is only worth taking SO MUCH time out of the day, and more than 2 pictures.. well.. he doesn't justify it :)

DeletedUser

horrible attacker because at the same time, your defender couldn't provide the correct info and lost a city a comrade of mine. so the only one he provided info for was my target, which you overloaded and lost the next city he had under revolt. LMAO. same old support response.

right, don't post the other 17 attacks... just two. the dude lost 2 cities to other attackers at the same time. really, you could have picked a better noob to take over that account.

this is our forum as much as yours. there are plenty of people that read this and plenty that know what Evolution truly stands for. or Underwear Paper Tigers. or Justin Bieber Fan Club. whatever your next name becomes. we will be there to fight you and Justin Bieber because both of you are just not right.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:pro:

And I know others share this forum. That's why I posted it so they can see the truth. You even know this yourself.. "your defender couldn't provide the correct info". Thats what it came down to. He screwed up not because of your complexity of attacks but because he has a life.

You have nothing to do with pulling support. We know what kind of attacks you send, so a revolt by you doesn't help a conquer anywhere else. Even if you are planning something, which fine, I'll give you that, your plan is only as good as the players that carry it out. So (and I've said this before) there are a few good players in Bad Co. And we have a player that made a few mistakes. There was a time you guys have taken 5 cities from me before. But the thing is, YOU still suck :)

I'm outta here, your wasting my time.

DeletedUser

Yeah. Read down that page... You'll notice i took TWO from CENO. So it looks like he still has one to take back. You're not doing too well over there BBCue. Get back to planning something. You look like a fool.

You're right. When CENO was having issues and now is a different player. Woo hoooo! Congrats.

Sorry, no reason to continue this as I seriously can't stop laughing about your reply on the Story of Atlantis. + rep for that :D

DeletedUser

so who wants to kill them?

lets start with elias, then rooster

i cant kill them but if the whole of iota goes against them then they will cry! ha ha u angry little things.

DeletedUser

How about Underwear Rock Gophers? Idk, I just thought I might chime in.

DeletedUser

Lol brilliant! just like to say massive thank you to bad co for waking up, we were getting well bored and you've got us moving again, and loving the banter :) thanks for bp tho bbcue :)
also just for those who don't know. jen and i left evo for roky to have. roky appears to have quit as a result. the disapearance of these players have nothing to do with UNT cos they wouldn't have been joining us anyway. tho wish de-evolution the best xx

DeletedUser

watch who you pact with as that could be your liability.

Phenom is sticking up for Borg. The best players in Borg don't hold one finger up against the former players from Evo who formed Phenom. Enas & IceBlade are purely awesome and to intercede in this war between Last Rides & Borg is truly beneath you. no "apologies" are needed your highness. Phenom is fighting Evo's war in O75.

please, continue this sham of a "help Iota come back to life." because seeing 90 million points in D12, UNT, Phenom, and BP, you guys seem made for each other.

You are so clueless it's borderline annoying. I can see why people bash you on the forums sometimes. If I wasn't level-headed, I would lash out at you worse than Jen.

Get your facts straight before you start speaking. Grepostats shows statistics for the game, yes, but it does not explain intentions and reasoning behind why the stats look the way they do. We took in a few members of Borg because they were a dying alliance and we did not want good players to leave the game for no reason. Last Rites... aka Berserker... is a joke of an alliance. Grepostats that one... we took 22 cities from them and lost 0, of course nobody retaliated.

I already explained to you in another thread about what happened with THE REBELS, so practice what you preach, because you're about to find out how bad of a choice it was to pull yourself into a battle you had nothing to do with. THE REBELS were not ready to take us on head to head, so they bring in everyone who thinks they have a fighting chance against us.

We are not fighting the Underwater Tiger Brigade's fight in Ocean 75, we're actually fighting whoever we want at this point. We have our friends, we have our enemies, and we have those who just have pretty cities in places that we want them. Many alliances on such a small server will share common ground.

You're always arguing about how the biggest, baddest players seem to be on the same team and "it's just not fair for Iota :rolleyes:" To be the best, you have to beat the best, and that's something you, and the rest of Bad Company, just talk about. We worked to get our stats and yes I will say we are proud of them. If you knew how to attack properly, you might have made it to the top 25 in ABP in a year like a few of us did, but all you do is talk and "strategize" to take out "the big bad cats."

So I will say it one more time, on behalf of my fellow Phenomenons, we are our own team, and we are here to stay. Once we pick off who we want from THE REBELS, anyone who decided to jump into a beef they were not involved with will be next. Get your defense ready, we know that's what you prefer.

DeletedUser

oh much love iceblade lol and can i just add they aint the only ones fighting in 75 there is a few UNT there as well and funnily enough we have different targets

DeletedUser12512

Not a bad name for an alliance... it shows both Pa-TANG as well as Gromatical flanjesince.

Usually, I ask people I don't like this question... however in your case I will make an exception.

"What the hell have you been smoking?"

DeletedUser

i sent my first of many attacks yesterday, alot more to come.

de-evolution are gonna die

DeletedUser16633

i sent my first of many attacks yesterday, alot more to come.

de-evolution are gonna die

for god sake, cant you DoL bugs stay out of any forum??:eek:
You and your friends doesnt do anything more in this game than play Sims, anoy people and Spam all the forums you can get your hands on:Angry:

DeletedUser

for god sake, cant you DoL bugs stay out of any forum??:eek:
You and your friends doesnt do anything more in this game than play Sims, anoy people and Spam all the forums you can get your hands on:Angry:

oh he does, he gave Evo a load of spy information when in Little Brother lol