De Javu: Entering and Breaching the Core of the Empire

DeletedUser54775

Citizens of Istros! Rejoice for the good news.
The story is about to repeat itself. The core of the Empire has been breached. Rebel armies have entered the rich and magnificent core of Victrix. Once again, the agents of the Empire are naive and easily tricked and fell for an old trick of deception. An entire island was colonized and the agents of the empire rushed to take the 1,000 points cities and hence freeing the slots to be used for LS factories in the rim. They fell for the decoys.

However, in their naive stupor and joy, they failed to take the one intended city to appear. As we speak their numerous 1,000 islands are been raided and used as feeding farms.

Citizen of Istros! I do encourage to invade, colonize and conquer the core of the Empire. Amazing wealth and riches await you.
If you are patient, Victrix core will crumble. We did it before and we can do it again. Let the fun begin!
Lets all colonize and or conquer at least one city in their core.....do not be afraid...

DeletedUser54775

Exactly! You read my mind, but to given them credit there is a precedent. They really got the whip in Carystus, and their core desintegrated on their noses. I could not believe that they would so viciously attacked tiny cities of 1,000 points. They really overacted.

My point is that others should do this. I can not do it alone. Eventually, they will push me out. They have to and certainly will manage one way or another. However, if other alliances do the same or other players, then their core will fall apart like in Carystus. It has to be done by many players at the same time.

DeletedUser54775

An update on the paranoia, so I have got around 90,000 BP as they finally broke down the defense for the 2,000 point city.
I highly others to do the same as it is BP bonanza with all the nukes that they throw at you. As stated in other posts, there is no finesse or skill. It is simply put as many nukes as possible against whatever. I will be doing festivals for a week and building LS factories at a faster rate now.
Citizen of Istros, I do encourage to go into the core of the Empire! as for riches and BP at galore await you!

DeletedUser54775

Citizen of Istros,
The agents of the Empire have tentacles everywhere! They reach all spheres of the Grepolis community. They relentlessly try censor and suffocate any voice that points out to their actions. Any voice that points out the facts. Any voice to points out articulates the way that these megacoalitions that are eating and destroying Grepolis within.

As I pointed out in a previous post. An update on the situation, I obtained over 100,000 points due to the senseless and noobish attacks of Empire. You can do the same. Share your ideas of how we can resist and rebel against these empire.

I have brought to your atttention how truly inventive players like Ozz and Look Left have truly revolutionized the game and brought the Empire to its knees. The agents of the Empire do not want to hear none of these facts. It is too subversive. It is too challenging and poignantly accurate of a problem that has taken over this game.

You can follow what I just did and get tens of thounsands of BP. Go in to their core, found as many cities as you can. They will spend nukes trying to take small cities of 1,000 points. They are afraid and paranoic as they fear a repeat of Carystus.

We can fix this problem.
yours truly,
Futboltango

DeletedUser54775

Citizen of Istros,
The agents of the Empire have tentacles everywhere! They reach all spheres of the Grepolis community. They relentlessly try censor and suffocate any voice that points out to their actions. Any voice that points out the facts. Any voice to points out articulates the way that these megacoalitions that are eating and destroying Grepolis within.

As I pointed out in a previous post. An update on the situation, I obtained over 100,000 points due to the senseless and noobish attacks of Empire. You can do the same. Share your ideas of how we can resist and rebel against these empire.

I have brought to your atttention how truly inventive players like Ozz and Look Left have truly revolutionized the game and brought the Empire to its knees. The agents of the Empire do not want to hear none of these facts. It is too subversive. It is too challenging and poignantly accurate of a problem that has taken over this game.

You can follow what I just did and get tens of thounsands of BP. Go in to their core, found as many cities as you can. They will spend nukes trying to take small cities of 1,000 points. They are afraid and paranoic as they fear a repeat of Carystus.

We can fix this problem.
yours truly,
Futboltango

Since Carystus is finishing today........agents and supporters of the Empire and mega coalition....brace yourselves for the approaching bombings of the resistance....it is going to be fun....and why you are not taking the cities in your core?

DeletedUser56400

For someone who doesn't actively play this world you have no idea what is happening in it. If you did you would know the three large groups are actively fighting. You are not doing anything new by colonising in Victrix core, that's what these alliances have done for months to each other. All sides hit the colonies hard to get rid of them, speak to the leaders of any of the three groups of Victrix, Bloods and Nocs and they will all say the same.

This is a world where the large teams are having fun actively fighting. They are all using different tactics against each other to get the upper hand. Sure Victrix may have 6 of the wonders, but bloods and their alliances seem to be holding their own to protect the one that Nocs decided they didn't want anymore. Nocs and their alliances are actively fighting even though they decided they no longer wanted to compete for the wonders. All three teams working on each other to achieve things in the game.

So no issues here, it's one where the big teams are hitting each other. Why is that an issue to you? The way you write it's as if there is only one team here and that is an insult to the hard work that both Bloods and Nocs have put into this server. You must have a very low opinion of the ability of both these alliance teams. That's truly sad if you think they are irrelevant. Otherwise it's just your large hatred of one particular team that is coloring all your commentary and says more about you than it does about any of the teams in this world.

DeletedUser54775

....oh well...well...well...I see....the "agents of the Empire"....no longer wish to use their real Grepolis identities...
...It does not take long to see who is writing this post...this anonymous post says more about "you" and the "mega alliance"...
have your supreme leaders ordered not to come and write in the forums?

Ps. for the record...I currently have no issue with the leadership of Bloods or Nocturnos...my war is with NoobVicta/NoobVictrix...and I truly enjoy riling them up in the game and here in the forums...

....ahem...few people can boast to have taken cities away from the leaders and top players of Invicta/Victrix....hell is coming to them soon...
...their cities will be soon on fire...