Dead Little Ponies

DeletedUser

Why is everyone so confused? Was the point of this thread not clear? I thought it was clear.

Im sorry but no, the point of this thread is not clear to me. All I can gather is it was created by some attention starved, infantile-minded individual (cant even call you a player never heard of you) that desperately seeks some pony love (think they call that beastiality) For some reason saint clown feels like we should know him or better yet fear him? Is that the just of this thread because thats all I can make of it.

Apples and carrots, bring lots of apples and carrots

DeletedUser19042

lol..If you had read the other thread in the acropolis about the ponies then you would have understood.

DeletedUser

this thread was started in response to the thread that i have just showed you

DeletedUser

if you read the forum more you would understand.... here's the thread with which Jorisva was talking about

http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showth...r-Tyron-Be-warned-of-quot-My-Little-Pony-quot

But I am glad the forum is filled with such colorful people that seem to know more about my alliance than I do.....thank you all for helping me understand what has been happening in my allliance. Is there anything else I need to know about my alliance that you can teach me? Im all ears. I mean I know we have a saint that will destroy us but maybe you can teach me more

DeletedUser

But I am glad the forum is filled with such colorful people that seem to know more about my alliance than I do.....thank you all for helping me understand what has been happening in my allliance. Is there anything else I need to know about my alliance that you can teach me? Im all ears. I mean I know we have a saint that will destroy us but maybe you can teach me more

read the other thread before you start saying things like that and you will find that i posted in it just once.... but hey i am down in the core fighting otherwise yeah i would be near you

DeletedUser

read the other thread before you start saying things like that and you will find that i posted in it just once.... but hey i am down in the core fighting otherwise yeah i would be near you

That would warm my heart :)

DeletedUser

I think the point my team has been trying to make all along is; Why are you all talking about MLP like you know something about us? Yes of course I read the other thread I think all of MLP read it. As for telling me to read more before making a comment, perhaps you and the rest that try to label us cheaters and dishonorable players should speak to some of the other new to the game players that MLP has before 2 different threads are put up about us. Dont hate because were beautiful

Friendship is Magic

DeletedUser10810

mulligan0411 said:
if you read the forum more you would understand.... here's the thread with which Jorisva was talking about

http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthr...ttle-Pony-quot

wow wow wow wow! what the hell is this? playing this for last 3 years bt never see this kind of back-stabbing ever. I have seen some, but like this never. Internal conquests can only be done to the players who all are inactive or spies or accused to something bigger. But as I see it, aav guy was completely innocent.

In one point of our grepolis time, everyone used to be Noobish and dnt know what to do either. I was just imagining if my leader there back at Epsilon did the same thing with me, I may left the game that time itself not knowing the joy and addiction of this. If this accusition is right and proper, this is really a crime against the Grepolis community.

Though moderators cant do anything to stop it as it is a part of normal game strategy but this kind of thing will make an alliance look bad on the server. Colorado is a friend of mine, I have talked with him in game. I still dont believe this happened without a proper reason there. colorado is a nice,trustworthy and respected guy over there. I believe he have to say something here about this -

My post here doesn't related to any in-game diplomacy or anything and I strongly believe will not affect any in-game playing experience and upcoming wars. But my post is to let know everyone here in this server that everyone was a NooB at one point of time which includes me, Colorado, Saint, Dazz, Skully, Dom, achilis, Nickossa and the list goes on...think twice if people do the same for u when u were a noob.

I love Grepolis and this kind of strategy is not acceptable. This cant be stopped by Grepolis rule but this needs to be stopped by the good-hearted leaders and each players of Grepolis. If u cant handle a Noob and make them understand this game, then dont invite them. Just my thought and protest of this incident.

Also guys, this is only a protest. We have no authority to tell other alliances to how do things inside them, My Little Pony is a good alliance to me. I am sure, they did that for some In-Game reason, if not, I am pretty sure these thread gave everyone of Gela a message and this kind of incident will not happen again as we are all good-hearted players here... ;)

Now stop spamming and close it. And if its really a war-declaration by saint, whom I m unable to find anywhere in this server still...first get ur conquest and then start it.

This thread has no purpose here in Gela...Yellow Dazz needs to close it before it go nasty like that one on Acropolis.

DeletedUser36727

In one point of our grepolis time, everyone used to be Noobish and dnt know what to do either. I was just imagining if my leader there back at Epsilon did the same thing with me, I may left the game that time itself not knowing the joy and addiction of this. If this accusition is right and proper, this is really a crime against the Grepolis community.

I already posted on that thread and i don't want to go in the same details here, long story short, i am noob and not the only one in MLP, we are all doing just fine and have full support from experienced members of alliance in every aspect of the game, information, resources, military help. Aavmarines problem wasn't activity, experience or knowledge. He was kicked and his town was taken almost 24 hours after that, meaning there was no CS on the way to his town while he was a member of MLP.
You got one thing right colorado is a nice,trustworthy and respected guy so are other people in this alliance, if what aav told was true i think there would be more people with same story who would have stepped up and told the same thing but there aren't.
I completely agree that this thread has no purpose in Gela forum and it has no purpose anywhere.

DeletedUser6378

That is a lot to read, but i read both threads. After reading both threads i have come to the conclusion The ponies were both right and wrong in what they did. They did the right thing, but did it the wrong way. The way they did it makes them look bad. They should have sent him a warning message stating that if he doesn't get on the same page as the rest of the alliance he will be kicked and conquered. Since he is a beginner he has to be taught. if he isn't willing to learn then he has to be removed. If he wants to start in the forum then he has to be removed. They can't just let his cities go as that is foolish. They need to keep them in the alliance. So conquering him was right. Since he was active they should have just kicked him first. This guy seriously makes himself out to be a simmer, and there is no room for simmers in grepolis.

Quick tip for you. Don't build big cities build big armies.

DeletedUser22940

And if its really a war-declaration by saint, whom I m unable to find anywhere in this server still...first get ur conquest and then start it.

This thread has no purpose here in Gela...

This is a war declaration, and I am here on Gela. Misdirection is a beautiful art of war. If this thread has no purpose on the world forum, I am at a loss to figure out where it would go. Message is simple: I declare war on MLP. I am giving them plenty of notice to prepare for what is coming.

Thanks
~Saint

DeletedUser

down in the core fighting? according to grepostats you have a mere 142 Battle Points, none of which come from attack. That's hardcore fighting that is lol

DeletedUser

Death is coming....

mylittleponyillustration.jpg

For crimes committed against the community of Grepolis.

Watch your back.

~Saint​

I don't have a clue why this is here this has got to be the most pointless thread GOING.

Nice Picture Though..