Dead Little Ponies

DeletedUser

Can someone sum up real quick so I don't have to read all this?

I am a part of the Twitter generation, ya know?

DeletedUser

Can someone sum up real quick so I don't have to read all this?

I am a part of the Twitter generation, ya know?

Same can someone fill me in please.
Cba reading all of it.
Whats the intention of this thead apart from someone loosing there city to there alliance.
and as the picture says.. Death To All...

DeletedUser

i play in Gela and thank god you aren't near me or my alliance because i would be all over you like a cheap suit.

This is a quote from the other thread. This is what makes me laugh about these external forums, the people who post here seem to believe that number of posts corresponds to their ability as a player, and some forget that you can look up their stats on grepostats. Mulligan0411 makes a bold statement like that on the forum, then you go browse at his 4 accounts under that name, and... oh dear! All his credibility is out the window.

At least the OP SaintedStarr had the good sense to not use his player name on the forum, otherwise we would have looked that up on grepostats to probably find that his 729 posts is the highest stat he has.

lol anyway, have fun. I'm going back to actually playing the game rather than talking about it on the forum rofl

If I ever break 100 posts on here, or do something super sad like create a signature, I hope somebody shoots me lol

DeletedUser

Ok, here is my best attempt at it:

Thread 1: Player starts thread because they were internally conquered while active and in the process of conquesting another city, essentially rendering them defenseless and stabbing them in the back. Many in the grepolis community (including yours truly) jump to conclusions and are rightfully outraged hearing that side of the story. Sabers are rattled and pitchforks are raised, talk of forming a posse for vigilante justice begins.

Thread 2 (current thread) is started to begin and organize that posse. Meanwhile in thread 1, we hear the other side of the story. Seems as though player in question was not playing correctly and was not active enough in the forums to meet alliance standards. He was booted and then conquered. Some state that while the alliance in question did the right thing in the wrong way. Alliance members call grepolis community ignorant and simpleminded, stating their IQ points dropped by listening to the "elites" and that they are all hypocrites. He said / she said ensues, thread 1 is closed.

Thread 2 resumes the trash talk, Saint declares war on MLP from the rim. Skully opens thread and is horrified at beheaded pony, says all who post here are dead to her. Dazlerr says he will lock and burn the thread, Skully seems pleased.

Meanwhile alliance continues to trash all forum posters, especially those with larger post counts, signatures seem to be kryptonite to these guys, their very existence infuriates them. Back and forth will continue, grab some popcorn and enjoy the show, at least until Dazlerr does lock and burn this thread.

DeletedUser

Can someone sum up the summation?

jk... lol

I will not judge, but please continue...

(eats popcorn)

DeletedUser22940

This is a quote from the other thread. This is what makes me laugh about these external forums, the people who post here seem to believe that number of posts corresponds to their ability as a player, and some forget that you can look up their stats on grepostats. Mulligan0411 makes a bold statement like that on the forum, then you go browse at his 4 accounts under that name, and... oh dear! All his credibility is out the window.

At least the OP SaintedStarr had the good sense to not use his player name on the forum, otherwise we would have looked that up on grepostats to probably find that his 729 posts is the highest stat he has.

lol anyway, have fun. I'm going back to actually playing the game rather than talking about it on the forum rofl

If I ever break 100 posts on here, or do something super sad like create a signature, I hope somebody shoots me lol

LOL as I have said many time before....newer Grepo generation tends to lack respect and wisdom

DeletedUser

Thread 2 resumes the trash talk, Saint declares war on MLP from the rim. Skully opens thread and is horrified at beheaded pony, says all who post here are dead to her. Dazlerr says he will lock and burn the thread, Skully seems pleased.
Almost accurate. I am, however, in fact, male.

:p

DeletedUser

:eek: But.... I.... Avatar.... Ponies.... Thought.... :heh:

Aww shucks sorry about that :p

DeletedUser

ROFL! I always wanted someone to quote me in their signature, now my life is complete :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well it's a win win then :) I've never had a signature before, but when I saw that quote, I said to myself, "Self, this is a sign, a gift from Mount Olympus." I almost peed myself with excitement. Both of our dreams have come true. Now if I can only get to 100 posts I'll be :cool:

DeletedUser

That is a lot to read, but i read both threads. After reading both threads i have come to the conclusion The ponies were both right and wrong in what they did. They did the right thing, but did it the wrong way. The way they did it makes them look bad. They should have sent him a warning message stating that if he doesn't get on the same page as the rest of the alliance he will be kicked and conquered. Since he is a beginner he has to be taught. if he isn't willing to learn then he has to be removed. If he wants to start in the forum then he has to be removed. They can't just let his cities go as that is foolish. They need to keep them in the alliance. So conquering him was right. Since he was active they should have just kicked him first. This guy seriously makes himself out to be a simmer, and there is no room for simmers in grepolis.

Quick tip for you. Don't build big cities build big armies.
yea LoWKeY, your right in one aspect, and yes, he was kicked before hand.

Man, I don't know what to say about this other than, it's a part of the game.

To those that wish to teach him proper, I hope he does learn, it wasn't that he wasn't a nice guy or anything, but multiple mails, multiple try's to help him, while trying to direct a 2 front scenaraio was a bit much, but I gave full effort. And it's not that aav didn't play the game, but I've got to consider the members around him and their growth and well being. When I handed the situation off to local members, It's tough to keep track of what's going on with 50 to 100 active members, so, one of the members sent me the in game mail that he sent upon trying to show him and it was obvious to me in any event, that it was time.

Was it the right decision?
With over 25 new members, all active yet exposed to tricks of the trade, yes, it was.
Was it the right decision to hand off the teaching at the local level?
No, obviously not, I make no excuses for it. It matters not though, if saint wants to bring it (again), then bring it, I've bested him before, I'll do so again.

Lesson in this for me at least?
None, the members run this alliance, not I, it is now 72 members, and their welfare and well being supercede 1 player.
The needs of the many out weight the needs of the few, or the one.

DeletedUser

Lesson in this for me at least?
None, the members run this alliance, not I, it is now 72 members, and their welfare and well being supercede 1 player.
The needs of the many out weight the needs of the few, or the one.

First time poster here. I absolutely agree with this statement. Recently, I conquered an 8000 point city from a much bigger alliance, tripling my point total in a day. The leaders in that alliance were absolutely incensed, messaging the leaders in my alliance that they would bring ruin upon the alliance and other stuff. Well, in the end, I had to hand back the 8000 point city, and this city is currently being handed back. Would I have liked to have that city? Of course. Handing the city back is a very bitter pill to swallow and the decision made by leadership is certainly debatable, but nonetheless, the decision had to be made to ensure the well-being of my alliance. Sorry bit of a rant there; just thought that both situation were similiar.

DeletedUser

Poor. Never hand back a city unless you somehow attacked an ally.

If the city was brown or ( I hope not) red then your leaders telling you to give it back is reproachable

Can we have the details on this one please? :D

DeletedUser

First time poster here. I absolutely agree with this statement. Recently, I conquered an 8000 point city from a much bigger alliance, tripling my point total in a day. The leaders in that alliance were absolutely incensed, messaging the leaders in my alliance that they would bring ruin upon the alliance and other stuff. Well, in the end, I had to hand back the 8000 point city, and this city is currently being handed back. Would I have liked to have that city? Of course. Handing the city back is a very bitter pill to swallow and the decision made by leadership is certainly debatable, but nonetheless, the decision had to be made to ensure the well-being of my alliance. Sorry bit of a rant there; just thought that both situation were similiar.

This is an issue with Phoenix and OCEANS VETERANS, not the ponies. Just clarifying that since this topic is posted in a thread about MY Little Pony.

colonizations link

DeletedUser19042

Little ponies now officially became worlds MRA. lol...What merger did you do to have that points? lol...MRA'ish style. this amount of players and no BP.