Dear . 9 . pnp

DeletedUser

I'm really feeling neglected. I sent two of you messages in an attempt to be welcomed to the neighborhood and feel some love, but you ignored them. I have even commented on how much I love your profile...the gas mask guy reminds me of this cartoon movie that I saw when I was a kid, Wizards. I just loved that movie.

This complete rejection is disturbing to my soul. It makes me sad. You don't want me to be sad do you? You want me to be happy, carefree, and floating around fields of daisies on butterfly wings!

This is the only way I could think of to have you take notice of my fragile emotional state. Please don't tear out my heart...

DeletedUser11965

i know ur in Chillax now..THEY ARE NOT FRIENDLY! What kinda friendlies would send you 2 cs in the middle of the night!?! (thus I quit from overworking)<---->.<, blame it on smokey lol, nuke 7th city of mine >.>

Hows the diplomacy issue going on right now? Im still interested in knowing. Are you and VRoD gonna kill . 9 . or do pacts?

DeletedUser

Dear .9.,
You claim that I am in your Academt and yet I have not recieved one ounce of support from you. What is going on? How can you expect me to grow up all nice and big if you don't help me out? Resources are nice too, but I'd much prefer if you sent some BP my way :) Then hopefully one day i can grow as BIG and STRONG as you
-XxMaidenxX

DeletedUser

dear everyone not in 9

arshark cried and quit after a few attacks

the rest of you

stop wasting your time talking

that is all

DeletedUser

Arshark did quit because he was hit, never cried but said that he does not have the time to be dealing with the attacks.

THAT is all.

DeletedUser

Resources are nice too, but I'd much prefer if you sent some BP my way :)

They don't send you BP?!? They gave me over 10k yesterday and didn't charge anything at all. I guess that makes me feel a little better.

And, one of them answered us poor little peasants! It's like the voice of God has just whispered in my worthless ear. This is what Heaven feels like, my friends!

DeletedUser11965

Arshark did quit because he was hit, never cried but said that he does not have the time to be dealing with the attacks.

THAT is all.

>.> they were expecting me to wake up in 3 am in the morning finding attacks...really!? I have school and drill team practice, I dont have time to wake up at night looking out for attacks...

DeletedUser6156

Dear Treachery, you should have mailed me :p
Dear Maiden, I helped you to gain bp :)
Dear Arshark, Real life before grepo always but remember that these things will come up no matter what world you next join
Dear Dragot, tell him yourself :D

-fin out

DeletedUser11965

Dear Treachery, you should have mailed me :p
Dear Maiden, I helped you to gain bp :)
Dear Arshark, Real life before grepo always but remember that these things will come up no matter what world you next join
Dear Dragot, tell him yourself :D

-fin out

Im on Gamma and Alpha.

Macedonian Empire: Alpha
AKS Falcon: Gamma

>.<

ill join the next newest speed 2 though.
-------------------
And lastly Dear Dragot: you failing boy! even after I gave ya a city!

oh right, Dear Fin: I nominated you sorta.

DeletedUser

Nooo!!!!!

Atticus, WHY?!?! Why would you attack the one person that's reaching out in friendship. I went to the store with my belly dancing baby, came home carrying a 28 pound carton of kitty litter, found myself dancing in the kitchen as I sang praises of your greatness, sat to see what glorious adventures awaited my desperate heart, and found that you have treated my soul and feelings like one treats a rattlesnake in their newborn's crib! Oh, woe is me!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12512

I will give Chillax one thing. They sure do like to spread the 'BS', and they certainly are good at it....

... the 'spreading' part I mean.

DeletedUser11965

whats wrong with spreading now? They want control, without spreading they will fall

DeletedUser

I don't spread the hoo-ha! I only spread goodwill and tidings of comfort and joy. My poor city up there...the two of you are not making me feel welcome at all. It's like moving into a new neighborhood and the people throw chunks of poodle crap all over your windows and walls (my poor walls!) just before they gather up pitchforks and come running at you like banshees obsessed with eating all of the hard salami out of your refrigerator!

I really just want you guys to like me, I have a complex or something about being unloved...perhaps it's "mommy issues", but I don't know for sure.

DeletedUser12762

chillax are lame. They think they can do whatever they like and get away with it. Oh, how i wish i had no life, so i could have stayed on kappa and dedicated the time i needed to have a war with them.

DeletedUser

This is a thread about my feelings towards . 9 . and need for perceived love because I regret my life decisions. Stay on topic before I conquer all of your cities...oh yeah...never mind...

DeletedUser14953

There's always so much hate being thrown around, we should all learn from Delph and throw huggles instead!

DeletedUser

and yet most people throw tantrums instead.

If your going to talk smack show it up by battle reports otherwise your just blowing hot air. You know there are people in siberia begging for hot air :p so put up or ship out :D

DeletedUser

Cronus, I've noticed that you're in a bit of a frisky mood today. Maybe you need to talk to .9. about your feelings, too?

While we're on it, has anyone else noticed that OKC never comments on a thread after I've posted? That brings about more feelings of neglect and abandonment. Why is it that everyone shuns their biggest fan? I express my admiration of .9., and they attack. I express my devotion to OKC, and he ignores me like somebody does the one-eyed puppy with scraggly hair at the corner store. I'm the ambassador of good feelings, and I'm treated like a putz...