Dear . 9 . pnp

DeletedUser

It's quite funny, actually.

I sent those guys on a milk and bread run. Seems they got lost in your neck of the woods. After awhile of walking in circles and losing all their gold, they found the local market and found flyers of your awesome parties, they just wanted to stop by for free refreshments after their long walk.

However, tired and and lost, and finding no one home, their party was indeed insignificant. You guys were partied out anyways!

Thankfully, a friend of a friend found them and sent them home before they passed out. It's really too bad they couldn't throw an appropriate party, but I think you'll have plenty to come.

Heck, I still need those groceries, maybe I'll come throw you one too! :D

DeletedUser

I've wondered. What does one do with bread and milk, and why do people keep telling me to get bread and milk for a storm? What am I supposed to do with bread and milk? Have bread "cereal", French toast without the "French", or sit on the couch with a piece of bread in one hand, a container of milk in the other and think about how the idiots that didn't get their bread and milk don't know what the good life is like?

Your friends weren't very conversational Hyrune. I didn't initiate contact either, though. That's generally my style. Also, you guys should slow it down a until I can get my driveway cleaned up. There are soooo many wrecked cars at the bottom that I don't know how many more can be held!

Perhaps I could host all four of you at once? Be sure to arrive in the proper order and with your designated drivers this time...Nothing like having to drive yourself home in a battered vehicle after a good shindig.

DeletedUser12512

I think its about time this thread was locked.

And I believe the expression is 'Bread & Water'...

DeletedUser

Now now Atticus, don't let your milk sour because you weren't invited.
I wans't either :/

DeletedUser

Atticus! An appearance by the one that initially brought this thread into being. Oh my, I don't think that I can possibly contain my excitement. Breathe, Treach, just breathe my boy.

I've just decided that you should have a blue banner! Yes, that's the only thing that will satisfy me anymore. Do mental institutions paint their walls red? Of course not, they don't want to agitate their residents and the visitors. Well, I don't want to experience an elevated pulse and feel blood pounding in my brain when I fondly hover my cursor over your cities, imagining the conversations about life and love that we could have if you would only reciprocate my communication, either. No, that just will not stand...you should change it to be blue with much haste.

DeletedUser

At least you didn't try something terribly inappropriate whilst I was cuddled up with someone prettier than these forums, Atticus. I just wanna be friends man!

VRoD and Hyrune, no more parties because I only had the one house in your turf :-(

Time to play with Confeds...where is that secret friend of mine? OKC...we need to have a word, my man!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well done

Treachery, this is much, much better than dark. Your members skills are highly appreciated and respected. Many salutes to Chillax.

one thing though

VRoD and Hyrune, no more parties because I only had the one house in your turf :-(

You only have one town in 44 and 45?

DeletedUser

Treachery, this is much, much better than dark. Your members skills are highly appreciated and respected. Many salutes to Chillax.

Thank you so much! I wasn't up there for the party with Dark, but I've heard it was more the style of an office party for some guy that no one likes than a booming house party with many naked people talking to trees and jumping from your roof to the top of a police cruiser because they think that they're Spider Man and the police man is the villain. I prefer the latter.

You only have one town in 44 and 45?

Come on, son. Ain't nobody buying that crap.

DeletedUser

WOW i'll hold my comments but yeah nice banter
OB1=blooter :p FYI

DeletedUser

It's time to pack your things and go...

Let sing a new song from Ray Charles :

(Hit the road Chillax and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more.)
(Hit the road Chillax and don't you come back no more.)
What you say?
(Hit the road Chillax and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more.)

Woah guys, don't treat me so mean,
You're the meanest guys that I've ever seen.
I guess if you say so
I have to pack ma things and go. (That's right)

What you say?

well guys, listen guys, don't ya treat me this-a way
Cause I'll be back on my feet some day.
(Don't care if you do 'cause it's understood)
(you just a big MRA you just ain't no good.)
Well, I guess if you say so
I'd have to pack my things and go. (That's right)

What you say?

well!!
(don't you come back no more.)
you must be joking?
what you trying to do to me?
i came to talk it over
i thaught we had a better understanding
oh guys stop attacking us
you dont want to see me cry
oh guys it isnt fair
ooh yeahh

DeletedUser

Let sing a new song from Ray Charles :

you dont want to see me cry
oh guys it isnt fair
ooh yeahh

Sharing.jpg
:eek:

DeletedUser

should have blocked the resource count too though :p

(assuming that the average kappan has a brain and knows how to use it)

DeletedUser

Dear . 9 .
Sorry I haven't been attending the parties you've been hosting, I know I made you mad and stuffz and upset you so much that you told everyone just how you felt about me on your profile.
:(
It's okay though, I promise I'll get much better. How about it Atty-boy? Party at your city? I'll be your first guest!

DeletedUser

Treachery, I feel betrayed. You complain others aren't accepting your peace offerings yet I had. Don't forget me :'(