Dear Stonecutters

DeletedUser

Dear Stonecutters,

Us here in the Dragons Head missed you all these last few weeks at the battle ground, we kept showing up and you never even showed your face. we take cities and smash your armies and still you never even tried to stop us, it made everyone sad.
I used to think you were tough, had the strongest core in the whole game, no one could ever beat you, those were the words of Zolen, and many others, but where is Zolen? oh wait did he QUIT beta? and Yowhatsup? where in the world did these un-match able players go to? cowards all of them, abandoning all of your members to the mercy, or lack there of of us.
You picked this war, you decided to bully and push around all those around you into this, and you couldnt even man up and fight back... it saddens me that you sat there and mocked all those who really did put up a fight, you are NOTHING and never were ANYTHING.

So I would like to issue this to the now standing STONECUTTERS change your name, and attempt to mend your bridges, as we roll onward into o33, and take your core away we will remove another cancerous alliance from the world of Beta.

Stonecutters is dead

and goodbye to the saddest bully on the playground.

DeletedUser

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha... This made me laugh..

I have been attacking SC (technically an SC dropout) and I have received no resistance. Thank you to SC for letting us stroll in and just take them nice juicy cities :) :) :)

DeletedUser

Phalanx has been fighting...if thats the term for just taking cities...for some time now. We were taking cities before players left SC to join llohll in WINNING, and as soon as llohll was booted from SC things just got easier.
You gotta pity SC though...Zolen (the mighty has fallen) brought them all this mess.

DeletedUser

Wow, you are all quite funny.

In case you didn't notice, the chicken came BEFORE the egg. Stonecutters core has effectively quit as of about a month ago. Some accounts were still "active" if you will call it that, but 80% of the core has moved on to a faster server. Why, you might ask? BECAUSE THERE WAS NO CHALLENGE IN BETA. Yeah Z stirred up some , but guess what, I never saw a single ML attack on my 43 city, or any of my East 33 cities, my 44 city gets random Pheno attacks once in awhile, but you guys coudln't even give me a little? Hell even Theo (Z grade) TRIED to take my city, but even with me loggin in once a day and him with 3 cities on the island he couldn't get in for more than 20 minutes, and I only asked Eguth to help out cause it's a city in a very isolated spot, but the 2nd and 3rd ninjas were me alone.

Instead of even trying to go after someone who meant something you go after some guy named Greek Pdub Devyn? Seriously? Some 20k BP player who probably can't spell Grepolis? And OO raiser? The guy who pretty much always said he couldn't fight but we took him cause we felt bad for the guy being all alone up there from DJ remanants? Congrats. If you wanted our core to actually respond, here's 3 hints: 1. Attack us, 2. attack people who are active so they might actually post for help, 3. attack us. Since you chose to do none, I will assume that your plan all along was to bore us to death (I guess you cant take full credit there, the server is on the outs and it was a long time coming) PS the LLohll issue was a long brewing internal thing as well, and frankly it was better for everyone the way it worked out. Although in the end, our war the world plan failed, cause the world chose to only fight back against small players who were caught in the crossfire...

And Phalanx, please. You took like 20 cities off Goyri, guess what, HE QUIT. Oh you took a few Lone Wolf, guess what: HE GOT DEPLOYED AND IS OUT OF VACATION. Sweet, you took some Glitch, oh man wait, HE QUIT. Normally we boot reds, but I haven't cared enough about beta in a long time to actually go through and do that, and neither did anyone else. Congrats to you Saph, you always were, and still are, the queen of the inactive eater alliance, nom nom nom (honourable mention to RNW and DJ).

So yes, all of you pat yourselves on the back, you won the war of attrition (ie waiting us out until we got sooooo bored we had to move on). If you're interested in how the SC core is doing, ask someone on Pi how badly that server is being pwned by a certain small Leet alliance. Oh btw, you can probably attack me now, I probably wont be logging in much if at all, and I know how much you all prefer soft easy targets...

DeletedUser

You blame ML for not attacking you active players, but guess what? Your "active" core did not do a thing to us either. Zolen in his blind arrogance just started a bunch of wars that no one in SC really seemed to follow through with and now the suckers left in the SC banner have to deal with it?

All SC has shown is they have the talk. But when it's time to walk the walk? "Nah it's boring let's move on to another world". Plain BS. If you wanted to fight ML's actives then you would fight us and not have a cry about how boring it is when we give you little attention. Most of our actives are fighting an alliance whom actually fights back at times, Phenomen. SC has not conquered a single bit into ML waters while we have been pushing into your core ocean. Sure, we will take inactives now, but once we set up a little base camp in your core we can start hitting your more heavy hitters.

SC were full of ego-driven players whom when faced with actual alliances to fight decided to quit while technically ahead. So call it what you like. SC are cowards who ran from Beta without even trying to fight and then, in something which I can only say is completely in character and un-surprising, they blame the rest of the world. Of course it's not SC that in fact were useless cowards, it's the world for not giving SC enough attention to fuel their ego driven minds.

So fair well SC. I'm glad you have finally shown Beta your true colours. Good luck in Pi, hope you don't get "bored" there too.

DeletedUser

Just so we're clear, that city would've been mine if I didn't forget a few basics that I should not have. I do not recommend doing nothing for a month, and then attacking a definitely skilled player who has been doing something (sort of) right off the bat. 9 times out of 10 you will fail because you forgot a basic thing or made a tiny mistake.

Three mistakes. I still cannot believe... *facepalms at himself*

DeletedUser12662

" Although in the end, our war the world plan failed, cause the world chose to only fight back against small players who were caught in the crossfire..."

In other words SC admittedly failed to anticipate the strategy of its opponents and plan accordingly. Renders the rest of the post rather meaningless doesn't it?

As for chicken and egg- the SC collapse was set in motion far more distal than a month ago. More distal by a factor of 10. But since I'm no cliche Bond villain I think I'll pass on offering an explanation. As usual, you can wonder to yourselves whether I know what I'm talking about, or just spouting nonsense.

DeletedUser

Yeah, i'm sorry i'm not getting this. You were just sitting there waiting for someone to attack you? We had to bring the fight to you? You were incapable of owning Attack Units and/or actually using them?

I mean really, all this shows is that SC, which should stand for SimCity players, is just a bunch of defensive players who wait to be attacked. Its like setting up a perfect defense in Antarctica. Sure its perfect, but there's more important targets to hit first. I mean come on, really? if you wanted a war you should have shown your guns, not your bunkers. So you were never attacked, so? Start a war and expand. Don't just give up saying that "You're too good for Beta" and "We're owning on Pi right now". Stand your ground, and shed some blood. Then you quit. All this shows is that when Dragon Head got a move on attacking SC, they just decided they were done 2 months ago.

I mean.. Really?

I'll see you on Pi.

DeletedUser

You blame ML for not attacking you active players, but guess what? Your "active" core did not do a thing to us either. Zolen in his blind arrogance just started a bunch of wars that no one in SC really seemed to follow through with and now the suckers left in the SC banner have to deal with it?

Like I said, the decision to leave had already basically been made. That was a last ditch effort to drum something up, but frankly everyone was already busy elsewhere and we didn't bother taking the time to plan an op. We figured maybe issuing an open challenge to anyone would yield some takers and then we could turn to them accordingly. A month went by, everyone was kind of checking in once in awhile hoping that maybe someone had attacked and we could say, OK, ML decided they want some, or OK PoC is taking us up on it. It never happened, we didn't bother waiting around for it.

Damn right we were ego driven, we demolished the RR, TeA round 1, DJ, TeA round 2 and pretty much anyone else in our way. But I dont need to tell EGOd about egos now do I...Hell you never even had to be near a frontline and do anything useful to develop yours... But guess what, when you have 50 slots and i'ts 200 bp to the next one, you can't get them fast enough to really do anything useful as you're seeing against Pheno. You take 1, they cap an inactive, rinse, repeat. Also, I'm not going to drop a 35 hour CS against an ML so that I can roll enough cities from an ocean away; even you can stack that and defend against it.

btw for those that are interested, mistake 1, launching support bis as an attack, mistake 2, nothing really closely time, mistake 3, attacking me haha

Yeah, i'm sorry i'm not getting this. You were just sitting there waiting for someone to attack you? We had to bring the fight to you? You were incapable of owning Attack Units and/or actually using them?

I mean really, all this shows is that SC, which should stand for SimCity players, is just a bunch of defensive players who wait to be attacked. Its like setting up a perfect defense in Antarctica. Sure its perfect, but there's more important targets to hit first. I mean come on, really? if you wanted a war you should have shown your guns, not your bunkers. So you were never attacked, so? Start a war and expand. Don't just give up saying that "You're too good for Beta" and "We're owning on Pi right now". Stand your ground, and shed some blood. Then you quit. All this shows is that when Dragon Head got a move on attacking SC, they just decided they were done 2 months ago.

I mean.. Really?

I'll see you on Pi.

Right...We're sim city...cause 4th in overall alliance BP for an alliance that has been smaller than every alliance above us for a long time means we sim...

We did attack, yowhatsup attacked redneck woman with a huge roll but guess what, SOMEHOW she magically awoke at 3 am and saw that she had incoming, and she got on and stacked the crap out of it with her massive defensive army (I could hazard a guess at how but that's not the point here). That didn't seem to generate a response from the oh so glorious ML allies that always come to her defence...He saw not one incoming while the account was still active. I personally launched 8 CS's in one day against various enemies in Phalanx, TeA, Pheno, because I was that bored, not one ever hit me back...I would launch at ML, but as stated above, even you can stack against my nearest CS which would be 30 hours +..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

EGOd is a popular taunt it seems. I'd think it would've gotten old by now. He's probably impervious to it at least. *chuckle*

Btw, for those curious, mistake 1: Forgot to cast a spell on CS, mistake 2: biremes as attack instead of support, mistake 3: I can't remember, but I messed up on something. *chuckle*
Never a mistake to attack someone, always a mistake to fail utterly and completely. *chuckle*

Btw Gusto, nice to see you got an ego boost out of that.

We did attack, yowhatsup attacked redneck woman with a huge roll but guess what, SOMEHOW she magically awoke at 3 am and saw that she had incoming, and she got on and stacked the crap out of it with her massive defensive army (I could hazard a guess at how but that's not the point here)..

She needed to talk to me about something, and no, I cannot tell you what. *chuckle*

DeletedUser

Right...We're sim city...cause 4th in overall alliance BP for an alliance that has been smaller than every alliance above us for a long time means we sim...

We did attack, yowhatsup attacked redneck woman with a huge roll but guess what, SOMEHOW she magically awoke at 3 am and saw that she had incoming, and she got on and stacked the crap out of it with her massive defensive army (I could hazard a guess at how but that's not the point here). That didn't seem to generate a response from the oh so glorious ML allies that always come to her defence...He saw not one incoming while the account was still active. I personally launched 8 CS's in one day against various enemies in Phalanx, TeA, Pheno, because I was that bored, not one ever hit me back...I would launch at ML, but as stated above, even you can stack against my nearest CS which would be 30 hours +..

Right BP that is mostly defensive. Of course. And RW doesn't ask for help because she doesn't need it. So obviously ML would not of known if RW was being attacked. The only info they'd get is if RW wanted to start conquering a city. And clearly RW had more important things then attacking yowhatsup, because if he was actually a good player, he would have been able to obtain one of RW's cities, which she has never lost.

So therefore yes, your statistics are rendered invalid.

DeletedUser

Ok Gusto, you are right, Beta can't fight. Please stop your crying now it's getting annoying.

Oh and yowhatsup attacked RW? Huh, we never got told about that one.. :/

DeletedUser

Right BP that is mostly defensive. Of course. And RW doesn't ask for help because she doesn't need it. So obviously ML would not of known if RW was being attacked. The only info they'd get is if RW wanted to start conquering a city. And clearly RW had more important things then attacking yowhatsup, because if he was actually a good player, he would have been able to obtain one of RW's cities, which she has never lost.

So therefore yes, your statistics are rendered invalid.

Lol you dumb or blind or both. In case you didnt' know how this game is played, getting DBP is from CONQUERING cities and the enemy tryign to break it, OBP is usually acquired by sending random attacks at inactives and ghosts, amazing the treasures you find there... And since when is 413k larger than 420k...? Roughly equal numbers makes sense; ML's 2 to 1 ratio sounds like a lot of overnight LS hits on random targets to harvest, guess what, I've been there done that too...

Yeah she didn't lose the city, like I said, I know why. and the reason she cant attack is that 90% of her city builds are biremes and archers, that's it. She poaches inactive after inactive nonstop (I'm sure using that tool that locates them for you, not sure if it's a banned one or not) and you're either ignorant or stupid to not realize that noone can farm the amount she does and keep growing like that...Even with dumping thousands of dollars into this game (PS RNW thought I heard taht you were unemployed/on welfare? GREAT way to use that system eh? Support your olympics...)

DeletedUser

Lol you dumb or blind or both. In case you didnt' know how this game is played, getting DBP is from CONQUERING cities and the enemy tryign to break it, OBP is usually acquired by sending random attacks at inactives and ghosts, amazing the treasures you find there... And since when is 413k larger than 420k...? Roughly equal numbers makes sense; ML's 2 to 1 ratio sounds like a lot of overnight LS hits on random targets to harvest, guess what, I've been there done that too...

Yeah she didn't lose the city, like I said, I know why. and the reason she cant attack is that 90% of her city builds are biremes and archers, that's it. She poaches inactive after inactive nonstop (I'm sure using that tool that locates them for you, not sure if it's a banned one or not) and you're either ignorant or stupid to not realize that noone can farm the amount she does and keep growing like that...Even with dumping thousands of dollars into this game (PS RNW thought I heard taht you were unemployed/on welfare? GREAT way to use that system eh? Support your olympics...)

Right, because she totally dumps thousands and thousands. That is real reasonable. I know for a fact that her cities are 50/50 offensive defensive. And i know she doesn't need to use that tool. She isn't a simcity player like yourself, she really knows how to play this game. She farms effeciently because she is active, not because of the premium

DeletedUser

well this is all very interesting
all i have to say is i remember rnw sent harpies to clear somewhere to help me
also
i would just love to see the bp amounts that would occur if someone tried to siege her lol
but who? :heh::heh::heh::heh:

DeletedUser12662

Actually, redneck woman's growth is below the 1 city/3 day long-term limit that is theoretically possible from dedicated village farming and festivals without spending a single cent. Assuming a high speed internet connection, a wave soldiers can be sent out every 6 seconds without problems. Assuming 3 waves per city, and maximum island spread, she would only need about 5 hours per day. (maximum farming can actually be accomplished with less than 3 waves per city per day, but I've had difficulty maintaining instant trade capability when trying it, and this capability will be necessary for smoothing resource production at this level)

Of course no one operates at 100% efficiency, and I highly doubt she maintains one city per island, always taking a fully developed ghost each time. This can be made up by a purchase of the merchant or whatever is name is. $100 dropped at the start of the game, and she'd still be running on the initial deposit.

So the numbers alone don't rule out that this could be done even by a fully employed individual spending only a few scores of american dollars on this game.

Not arguing this is the case. Only that it is possible. And while I am ignorant and stupid within many fields of study, elementary school mathematics is not one of those.

DeletedUser

So yes it is possible without spending tons.

There's one question, however, no one's brought up.

Why haven't you quit, GustoTN?

DeletedUser

he wants to stay
also i have a confession

i have lots of gold
like 480,000 gold
i spend lots and lots of money on gold lol

DeletedUser

call us sentimental not wanting to delete accts that we've spent the past year or so on..anyone who calls the SC core simmers doesn't know jack squat.

If we weren't attacking anyone for a period of time, that should tell you something, and if you're too stupid to realize it I'll spell it out for you..If we weren't logging in, it's pretty hard to attack now isn't it?

It's true that SC was falling apart quite awhile ago..funny that you all think you had some part in it tho..really...haha....you didn't

Feel free to speculate..none of us care what you think in the end..but while we're still here ill be damned if you call us simmers..the whole point of our core hitting delete is that they got tired of simming when there was no action..it gets old..and on this speed 1 boringness when it takes 30 hrs cs just to get a city in enemy territory..what's the point?

I probably have more to say but im done ranting for now..I'll be on pi with the rest...Enjoy your sim world beta

Last edited by a moderator: