Dear Stonecutters

DeletedUser

I love how StoneCutters are still so self involved, They even claim that no outside influence could have possibly helped their downfall.
Is this an insight into how they believed they were going to fail all along?

I have a friend who had an interesting opinion:

My friend who may or may not remain anon said:
Zolen was such a force for chaos that I was sure he was a plant from another alliance charged with bringing SC down. But now that he's gone, Gusto sounds like a contender to replace him. Don't know what to think. Maybe there never even WAS an SC. Maybe they were ALL agents of various alliances trying to bring down an alliance which wasn't even real.
it's like something out of a phillip k dick novel

Seems spot on imo ;)

DeletedUser

sapph, this post just proves how little you and your friend know about SC..im not saying we knew we would die..but we have openly admitted on here through gusto there was internal conflict and yes i am speaking about llohl. But like gusto said..it worked out for the best for all involved..Z may have been a force of chaos, but he is/ was no plant I can assure you.

kk bye now

DeletedUser

I've always had at least one person inside SC talking to me, and these opinions are pretty spot on.
But don't worry - i'll let you continue your propaganda parade!

DeletedUser

Ahahaha keep digging your hole SC. Outside reasons or not, you guys left after being the most mouthy alliance on Beta. You will forever be known as useless cowards on this world. llohll was the only one in your alliance leadership with some sense. The rest drove the alliance into a downwards spiral. One that has only recently been realised.

I don't care what you guys now have to say. The fact of the matter is that when the chips were down. You guys quit. Leaving those who actually gave a damn about beta to pick up the pieces. Good riddance. I hope for your sake Pi is more accepting to cowards.

DeletedUser

hmmmm
i'm still here and so is guth
are we really the cowards?

DeletedUser

Exactly. Who did you leave SC for...weren't you staying with Guth just a few posts ago?
Shock Horror.

DeletedUser

no what i was saying was that we weren't quitters
i never said we were in the same alliance

DeletedUser

Zolen left to play pi and lead his alliance on pi.As you can see pi is better than beta to Zolen.So stop critising SCs leadership.

DeletedUser12662

he should have used ellipses to show where he was cutting out a portion of your quote, but his point remains valid.

In one breath you tell us that Zolen abandoned his Beta alliance for another world, and urge us to stop criticizing SC leadership. Do you see the irony? At first I thought you did. I thought you were being sarcastic or making a joke.

DeletedUser345

Wayne Zolen abandoned his alliance for Pi because he made a mess of things and started fighting Pheno, guess we just to much pressure on them! ;)

DeletedUser

I have the best idea, everyone from beta, doesnt matter if you are in the DH or not make a Pi account and lets all go after Zolen there, even tho we all knew zolen used scripts and bots to even get half of what he did, should be fun?

whos in?

also SC are as bad losers as they were winners, also look at that list of WINS they put down
TeA?
DJ ( with TeA's Help among others)
TeA2 ( harbingers wars, whom ML and PoC helped them win)
Roman Republic( where ever should I start)

even in winning you guys sucked.

DeletedUser

I have the best idea, everyone from beta, doesnt matter if you are in the DH or not make a Pi account and lets all go after Zolen there, even tho we all knew zolen used scripts and bots to even get half of what he did, should be fun?

whos in?

also SC are as bad losers as they were winners, also look at that list of WINS they put down
TeA?
DJ ( with TeA's Help among others)
TeA2 ( harbingers wars, whom ML and PoC helped them win)
Roman Republic( where ever should I start)

even in winning you guys sucked.

Go south west then, thats his corner.