Dear Stonecutters

DeletedUser

YAY!!! I logged in and FINALLY ML has attacked me. aln you da man! Too bad it was one of yowhatsups that went ghost and I didnt' actually stack it, could have made it more fun, oh well. Good to know someone in ML has balls enough to attack (even if it is only after I say I'm barely going to log in anymore)

Gusto feels special!

You do know ML has a $%& load of players to fight and you are just one of them. There are only 41 members in ML with 6 being inactves we are conquering internally. That makes 35 members spread across 8 core oceans. Give us time, we have to spread our loving around. Being so few has it's drawbacks but somehow I think we will manage ;)

PS, when is SC going to send a single attack to anyone in ML?

DeletedUser

I've only seen one SC member send an attack. Just one, about my size. That's no fun.

DeletedUser

They sent a few attacks to some of our weakest members a while ago. Since then.. nothing. Only activity we see from them is Gusto having a break down about not being attacked himself and giving excuses for SC's self-destruction.

DeletedUser

They sent a few attacks to some of our weakest members a while ago. Since then.. nothing. Only activity we see from them is Gusto having a break down about not being attacked himself and giving excuses for SC's self-destruction.

Coming from the guy who just now broke the 20 city mark...who hovered between 15 and 20 for as long as I can remember...and 160k bp total...I'm just going to stop paying attention cause you obviously have yet to actually play this game, you just keep hiding behind your bigger players like you have the entire game...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I obviously don't play this server anymore someone brought it to my attention. And I definetly didn't read every post, skimmed most. ML after reading most of your posts you are the cowards and retards I pegged you out to be most of the time I played this server. The only one I liked and respected was Aln. Only cowards make posts like you did after a team quits a server. You want some facts I'll give you some facts and let you guys enjoy yourself in beta.

Yes llohl was a cancer in SC and anyone that thinks she was the only one with any sense definitely doesn't know the situation and DEFINITELY doesn't know llohl. She has and always will manipulate and bull everyone and every situation to benefit her own little psycho world.

The core in BETA quit because when Pi was released it was 3 times the speed. BETA for all known reasons is and has been dead for quite some time even with you morons on here running your mouths about how tough you are now...it's been dead.

The speed of Pi is the main reason we left. If you go to a 3speed world then come back to BETA, it makes you sick. You can make a CS in 2 hrs, and conq someone in 12. Sure I know many of you play multiple servers, but I for one couldn't play BETA anymore. It felt like I was playing in mud. It took 8 hrs to attack someone 2-3 islands away, and rebuilding a full LS nuke took more then a week. Sometimes I wonder how I put up with those things for so long cuz the slow speed sure did drive me nuts sometimes. But it definetly favors the simmers which is basically all that's left in BETA. I looked around I saw nothing but simmers and multi account users.

So hats off to all the tough guys running their mouths now that big bad SC is gone. You had more then your share of chances to have a go at us when we were there. Guess your balls dropped into your sack after we left.

Devyn if you were really convinced you were better then us you wouldn't have had to start this post in the first place. You had to come here and reassure yourself in front of the rest of the server after SC left that you are a tough guy now.

Special shout out to Safaah from Pheno. I took 14 cities from him and he was the only one I fought that actually had some guts and some heart and never quit, never gave up, and NEVER WHINED. The rest of you could learn something from him.

DeletedUser

Coming from the guy who just now broke the 20 city mark...who hovered between 15 and 20 for as long as I can remember...and 160k bp total...I'm just going to stop paying attention cause you obviously have yet to actually play this game, you just keep hiding behind your bigger players like you have the entire game...
If you would actually even bother looking at my stats you would see that I used to be ranked something like 50-60th in the server when I actually played and that I have given away the majority of my cities twice over. Believe it or not but I am a good leader who does spend a lot more time leading than playing my own account. Not that I'm a bad player, I just don't have time to be a leader to the best of my abilities and play my account to it's fullest.

Having said that I have not once lost a city to the hands of the enemies. It's not that I'm hidden away in the core of ML or anything. I was in a core of AoA/UAE when we went to war with them and came out unscathed. I was surrounded by Phenomen when we went to war and now they are all gone. I have moved down into Phenomen's core ocean of o54 and am doing fine down there. So yes. Try to marginalize my points by attacking me as a player. See how that works out for you. Anyone who care to look or knows me even slightly knows that I lead rather than play my single account and that I do know how to play well, just do not have the time required.

Huge excuse and going on about Pi
For someone who complains about whining and people talking big when things are safe, you sure look damn hypocritical. Your post was the biggest whine-fest in this thread and that is quite the achievement seeing as Gusto has also "graced" his presence in here.

You say that we talk big after SC whimpered off to a new world. Well here you are going on about how good you and SC were and how bad world Beta is AFTER you quit the world. Such hypocrisy in your stance! I'm not even going to fully reply to your post because the hypocrisy in your post is more than enough to counter all that you say.

DeletedUser13405

Special shout out to Safaah from Pheno. I took 14 cities from him and he was the only one I fought that actually had some guts and some heart and never quit, never gave up, and NEVER WHINED. The rest of you could learn something from him.

Maybe you should have emulated him.

DeletedUser

still waiting for you guys to come SW on pi!!

whats taking so long?

DeletedUser

Nobody wants to follow you because you are you?
As tempting as it is, moving into that world means more contact with you. Not everyone wants that.

DeletedUser

Then stop talking trash if you guys are going to pretend to come to pi, and aren't.

I hate liars.

That means you! Things never change eh?

-Z

DeletedUser

Why chase a lost cause? You stand and fight your battles instead of cowering away to another world. You always used to go on about how you were only focused on Beta. So much for that lol.

DeletedUser

I believe that I told you, as I told many, ladasha has heard this more than once from me.

You can't play two worlds. You have more than enough to do on one server. If you are playing two your playing two badly.

I thought it was obvious I was quitting beta as soon as I started pi. I was surprised you guys didn't take advantage of the situation. I repeatedly pasted you and your members grepostats links that showed how well we were preforming on pi.

To me it is obvious that we were slacking on beta, do you even check stats?

Have you or any of your members ever done so well at the start of any world?

I doubt it, you play bad.

Also i would like to clarify, that when i left the server my official position and title was "Forum Moderator" i was not the leader of StoneCutters. I was taken down from that position after i started the "wars" with everyone. Funny how you still didn't provide the needed entertainment to sate my taste for blood.

Think about it.

Btw this thread smells bad, like poodoo... ya dig :)

Find me and my team on Pi, or not.

-Z

DeletedUser

"Have you or any of your members ever done so well at the start of any world?

I doubt it, you play bad." - Yeah actually. The start of the world is my favourite. Before all the bloated players and waste of time managing too many cities.

ML has been a top 15 alliance and top 3-4 in average points since it's inception, which was before SC. So yeah, we have done well when the server started. It was our prime time even. Now there is a general inactivity in Beta which is also affecting ML.

DeletedUser

so you admit there is a general inactivity problem then you criticize us for leaving when the world was dying?

We started pi before anyone left beta, they hung around for at least 3 months as a last ditch effort in case beta heated up again..it didn't. I can see why everyone is talking about this. people just loooove to hate on SC whatevs..I think ya'll are just mad cuz we were keeping this world interesting..now all you guys have to fight is phenom, unless you turn on your allies :O.

I'm sticking around for now, im too sentimental about my acct here on beta, but like it or not, SC aren't cowards, or whiners. May I remind you all that ML started this thread..so yeah, of course we're going to come on and defend ourselves, and yeah, of course they're going to come on here and bash our replies..these are all just pointless words..not like anyone ever actually listens to what we say anyway..its too easy to hate the antagonists. It's cool though, we like it that way..more bp..just show it in game next time..instead of all these pointless words

DeletedUser

so you admit there is a general inactivity problem then you criticize us for leaving when the world was dying?

We started pi before anyone left beta, they hung around for at least 3 months as a last ditch effort in case beta heated up again..it didn't. I can see why everyone is talking about this. people just loooove to hate on SC whatevs..I think ya'll are just mad cuz we were keeping this world interesting..now all you guys have to fight is phenom, unless you turn on your allies :O.

I'm sticking around for now, im too sentimental about my acct here on beta, but like it or not, SC aren't cowards, or whiners. May I remind you all that ML started this thread..so yeah, of course we're going to come on and defend ourselves, and yeah, of course they're going to come on here and bash our replies..these are all just pointless words..not like anyone ever actually listens to what we say anyway..its too easy to hate the antagonists. It's cool though, we like it that way..more bp..just show it in game next time..instead of all these pointless words

How about the 9 to 1 city takes in these skirmishes we've been having. You ran in the midst of it. We finally are openly trying to poke your defences and it's not gotten any response from you guys. And this has been for a while, the first blow was dealt 6 and a half weeks ago. Much before Zolen, yowhatsup and co left. They constantly talked smack about ML and how good they themselves were. Then when ML finally attacks their own alliance they don't do a thing. Not a single attack. They run to another world and now try to justify it by saying PI is where it's at now, "come at me".

There is point to these words. It's to show Beta that when posed with an actual threat, SC chose to back down. I don't hate the antagonist (SC), I would have liked to fight you guys at your full force but you never even tried, just left.

DeletedUser

And the whole point of what im trying to say in that message is that our full force was gone before 6 and a half weeks ago, when attacks were finally being launched. It's hard to pinpoint when exactly but it was definitely 3 months or more. Anyone who was looking at grepostats at the time could see most of us were stagnant, hardly doing anything...

DeletedUser

eGOD our core is 55.Also we can now focus on you and PoC more.

DeletedUser

EGod we started the war vs Pheno, and you guess who followed...ML. You could have war'd us at anytime...ANYTIME. You had your dragonhead pacts the entire time...3 massive aliances and Pheno wanting to fight us...not to mention you secretly had the 32 noobs as your allies pretending that they weren't. Yet you waite till we leave and then attack us and then say you started a war with us and we left. Most people are aware of what happened on BETA so you coming on here to beef up your own ego only makes you look desperate. There was one attack on me before I quit and that was my lone city in ocean 32, to which I pulled my defenses out of. I had that city empty for 3 f'n weeks and FINALLY the 32 noobs decided to seige it. I hung around messing around battling saafaah part time logging in once every 3 days in beta for WEEKS...and still nothing. I hit delete without a report from ML even though I was hardly ever logging in, and now you come on here like you had something going on and we ran from it. How old are you anyway? You sound 13.

DeletedUser12662

This thread has provided unexpected entertainment to me. But the tone and style of language suggests quite an emotional state is dominating here. So before people start stroking out, and depriving me of my future fun, I figured I'd try to maintain level-headedness.

A computer hooked to electrodes in my brain can predict my movements BEFORE I make the conscious decision that causes them. And no, I'm not a sport of nature, at least not in this regard. This applies to us all. The entity behind the eyes which we think of as the self, as a being endowed with free will and given control over its body- well, it's nothing of the sort. That's all illusion. Scary, no? But what's my point? I'm coming to that.

The "ME" has an incredible ability. At every moment of the day it rationalizes a decision made elsewhere in the brain mere milliseconds ago. It explains WHY. And it's amazingly successful. So successful that millions of these moments go by and many of us never pierce that illusion, never doubt that we're in control. Because the rationalization is just that darn good. In fact, there are neuroscientists who speculate this ability was the reason consciousness emerged in the first place. To explain post facto to the brain WHY it did what it just did.

Over longer time scales this is related to cognitive dissonance. (see I'm coming to the point. I promise) Strong psychological forces are always acting to ensure our actions and our self-concept are in alignment.

Laymen know there is a strong correlation between what a man believes and what he does. Someone versed in the relevant field of psychology knows the flow of causation as well. We don't do those things so much because of our beliefs, as we believe those things because of our actions. Add to this the simple fact that the average man thinks he isn't. We all think we're smarter, braver, and less morally bankrupt than we really are. Now what does this mean in relation to this thread?

It means an argument has opened that cannot be won. Those in SC will always rationalize their departure. Those outside, who credit themselves with bringing down SC, have their own explanations. And never the two shall meet. Only a meta-cognitive savant could navigate his own reasoning and uncover the truth here.

So the next time you see your opponent posting utter nonsense that boils the blood, the next time your heartrate spikes and the K-T interval becomes erratic at the sight of such blatant lies and outright balderdash, remember that the poster probably believes every word of it. He probably has no choice. And neither do you.

So remind yourself the ME that creates these things is just an illusion, and let your illusory self laugh. You'll live longer that way, both out there, and in the game.