Pnp Dear tyroneblack heres your definition (;

• Thread starter DeletedUser5554
  • Start date

DeletedUser5554

Hah ok Tyrone, well Scott LaRock personally told me your game is lame, kinda like all your AoE attempts at putdowns. Only thing being pimped is you son - As long as I'm making my money off you I'm cool so keep up the chatter.

many have people have tried to translate what this means. as the moron who wrote it is really really incoherrent up until now many people believed that it ment this
beatdown.jpg

other people thought that it ment this
imagesCA2O4KMT.jpg

BUT WHAT IT REALLY MEANS IS THIS

so there you have it tyrone! brickstaylor actually has a crush on you and wants you! he has pictures of you plastered all over his wall, videos of you sleeping, hair and toe nail clippings, you know that guy who has been offering you all sorts of awesome stuff if you get in his van? you know candy, puppies, a fricken xbox, even unlimited gold on grepolis? yeah its this guys

you better watch out because.

whatever you do, DO NOT GET ON THE SANDUSKY SHUTTLE!! D:

PS for those of you who haven't encountered brickstaylor yet heres what a typical convo will feel like with him

Last edited:

DeletedUser5554

im glad you liked it :)...knowing taylor he'll be coming on in the next few hours to see this, drop his jaw, pee his pants, cry about it, make another set of dumb comments or even try to make his own pnp against me, and continue annoying everyone else who comes in contact with him...but for those few minutes or even hours lets savor in the moment and blissfully laugh at his stupidity ^.^

DeletedUser

awww naaawwww, he sent me his dating profile
bad-glamour-shots-2.jpg

DeletedUser5554

its a fake!!! no way someone that creepy could not be fat and acne ridden!!! :eek:

DeletedUser5554

im sorry someday ill give you a cookie to make up for it :)

DeletedUser5554

well i am neither a female nor a cow so yes milk is up to you...however no its penut butter :/ with chocolate chips

DeletedUser

well i am neither a female nor a cow so yes milk is up to you...however no its penut butter :/ with chocolate chips

Mmmmm, I can dig that. Peanut butter chocolate chip is a good combination. Will definitely need to have some milk handy though.

DeletedUser19042

lol, you guys made ma laugh...nod, I wish I could +rep you...can't
But there are +reps for Tyrone tho..lol