Death Before Dishonor (DBD)

DeletedUser

Our history is unknown to you. You may think you know who we are, and where we come from. You are wrong. If you think we are friendly, you are again wrong. We do not wish to make any friends here. We wish to turn you to rubble.

For those of you who attack us on your own, I congratulate you for your courage, but laugh at your intelligence. For those of you who attack us with your mates, I applaud your efforts, but you must try even harder. For those of you who run to others for help against us, I laugh at your cowardliness, but don't blame you as it's your only hope.

We will rise here in Phi, mark these words.

DeletedUser

lol

Got attacked by this DND guy scoring 5k points.

4e0ca76c2898b_dude%20attack.jpg

He also colonized his second polis FYI.

Really a strong playerbase...

DeletedUser

500* In numbers, a "k" is equivalent to 1000 there, chief. Congrats, you actually got some BP now, glad we gave you some as you haven't even attacked anyone yet. Sit and turtle, see where it gets you (;

DeletedUser

dont be boasting
u shud be lucky u aren't in the woods

DeletedUser

500* In numbers, a "k" is equivalent to 1000 there, chief. Congrats, you actually got some BP now, glad we gave you some as you haven't even attacked anyone yet. Sit and turtle, see where it gets you (;

I dont know where you got 500 points from but he is now over 6k (thats 6000 yes) points with his colonized village.

And before DND members started attacking me with biremes i had more attack BP then defense BP, just sayin (yes you are wrong again).

Aicy

Strategos
I run a noob rim alliance with the points about the third of yours, yet you keep sending me pact requests?

My alliance is ranked 160 and you send us a pact request. It makes me think you have around 200 pacts. Sounds like a great alliance to me.

DeletedUser

I dont know where you got 500 points from but he is now over 6k (thats 6000 yes) points with his colonized village.

You had made it sound as if you scored 5000 points, which was why he thought you were referring to battle points. What you mean is that the DBD player who attacked you had a score of 5000 points.

DeletedUser

I run a noob rim alliance with the points about the third of yours, yet you keep sending me pact requests?

My alliance is ranked 160 and you send us a pact request. It makes me think you have around 200 pacts. Sounds like a great alliance to me.
DBD sent u a request?

DeletedUser

Wow he sent you a pact. *claps

wow that magically turns him into a noob. You do realize leaders do that to annoy the alliance?

DeletedUser

Come on guys, less arguing.... Clearly the Barbie Bar Fighters will reign supreme, geez

Aicy

Strategos
Wow he sent you a pact. *claps

wow that magically turns him into a noob. You do realize leaders do that to annoy the alliance?

No. They don't.

Because then if the pact you're requesting is actually accepted you're left in a tricky situation.

DeletedUser

I have an idea, why dont u just fight it out ?

Just a sugeestion.

DeletedUser

No. They don't.

Because then if the pact you're requesting is actually accepted you're left in a tricky situation.

*claps specially

Then he can dissolve the pact duh. Problem solved.

Because violence doesn't solve anything.

You're perfectly correct. We should have just let hitler took over the world in WW2.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol, violence does need to happen. if their was no need for violence, none would happen!