Death Before Dishonor (DBD)

DeletedUser

I might leave for idiots if I'm accepted... I wanna rim everyone!

DeletedUser15240

yea, I don't want to suck your members so recruitment is closed for idiots unless you know me personally (have played with me before etc). And for all those wondering, firelord is in because I asked him to join

DeletedUser

I'm coming for you first hannibal. Just so you know. Watch your back.

DeletedUser11886

Hello, I Am Looking For A Strong Active And Experienced Alliance In World "CHI" That Will Take Me. I Am Most Commonly Known As "The Bunneh" I Am A Very Dedicated Player And I Am Very Loyal. I Have Quit Every One Of MY Other Worlds But My Best One, Theta Where I Have 29+ Cities And Over 279,000 Points, And I Have My Grepo Stats To Prove It.
My Grepo Stats
I Will Be A Great Accet To Any Alliance And I Have Refrence From Other Players In Theta. If You Wish To Ask Any Of My Refrence Then P.M. Me And I Will Tell You The Names. You May Contact Me By P.M. Any Time And I Will Always Respond. So, I Am Looking For An Alliance That Has Great Experience And Is Strong That I Can Join. Please P.M. Me If I Am Able To Join You.

Thank You.
-Kyleli (A.K.A. The Bunneh)

(YASH! I COPIED MY OWN RESUME XP)

DeletedUser

Hello.

I have played 3 worlds in Grepolis. Theta, Pi and Sigma. I have been a top rank fighter as well as a Full Leader and or Founder in all 3 worlds. These are the alliances I have led/served in order of worlds.

Theta: Iunctus, ARISE, Just For Laughs.

Pi: PI eaters.

Sigma: World Terror Federation= (.W.T.F.R.), Warriors of Epsilon.

Personal ranking on each world when I left.

Theta: 98
Pi: 27
Sigma: 41

I have never lost a city by force.
I am experienced in both conquest and revolt, but prefer revolt.
I am experienced with MRA's and Elite alliances and do well in both, but prefer the small elite.
I also like alliances that use skype alongside the forums, it really is faster for communication for attack groups in battle and discussions.
I prefer alliances with councils, not Dictatorships.
I am a core ocean player, and will start in the 54/55/44/45 corner, the heart of Grepolis.

I am not in any other world right now, having left Sigma a month ago and only play 1 world at a time.
So you will find no stats on me in any world. I am however very well known on Theta and Sigma, and can provide verification as to my ability's.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Aren't they not recruiting anymore?
and if i were you i would just send that via skype, or Pm
so we don't get spamed resumes

DeletedUser

Hello.

I have played 3 worlds in Grepolis. Theta, Pi and Sigma. I have been a top rank fighter as well as a Full Leader and or Founder in all 3 worlds. These are the alliances I have led/served in order of worlds.

Theta: Iunctus, ARISE, Just For Laughs.

Pi: PI eaters.

Sigma: World Terror Federation= (.W.T.F.R.), Warriors of Epsilon.

Personal ranking on each world when I left.

Theta: 98
Pi: 27
Sigma: 41

I have never lost a city by force.
I am experienced in both conquest and revolt, but prefer revolt.
I am experienced with MRA's and Elite alliances and do well in both, but prefer the small elite.
I also like alliances that use skype alongside the forums, it really is faster for communication for attack groups in battle and discussions.
I prefer alliances with councils, not Dictatorships.
I am a core ocean player, and will start in the 54/55/44/45 corner, the heart of Grepolis.

I am not in any other world right now, having left Sigma a month ago and only play 1 world at a time.
So you will find no stats on me in any world. I am however very well known on Theta and Sigma, and can provide verification as to my ability's.

Seems like a good player, can he join Deathwish?

DeletedUser

I believe FONT said these threads were for among other things resumes/applications. As to not taking anymore recruits?

1. I'm not actually asking any alliance to take me, instead at this stage I'm considering all alliances more or less.
2. I'm advertising my self, lots of different peeps read the threads, including pre-mades that are not advertising themselves.
3. IM, skype and these forums are all venues for communication. I avail myself of all of them. :)

DeletedUser17088

Legions right to post a resume is completely fine, as he said posting here may result in him being recruited by the said alliance or another alliance reading the thread

DeletedUser

Ok, I signed up before you said done recruiting and I joined NE so can you invut me?

DeletedUser

I'm south west, and i got an invite...
Why?

Players must have a minimum of 500 points, and be located in O54, No exceptions.

thats what ur profile says. At the moment i don't even have 500 points!
Deathwish ur recruiter isn't doing well

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Look at our current roster, we only have commits so far with a few players who messaged once in game to join, all with good experience. I like what we have so far ;)