Death before Dishonor - Fact or Fiction?

DeletedUser

I mean personally, I don't see how you can apply the whole Death before Dishonor concept.

Because if you lose your city you never die, and you don't really see what happens when your units are fighting - How do you know one Swordsman lived because he stayed away from the battle?

What do you fellows think about this, do you think DBD should disband because of their inaccurate name?

DeletedUser

I mean personally, I don't see how you can apply the whole Death before Dishonor concept.
Easy, the players in DBD would rather get conquered and thus have to restart than forsaking their fellow alliance members.

What do you fellows think about this, do you think DBD should disband because of their inaccurate name?
No, that's just stupid. They probably never meant for their name to be taken like that so saying they should disband because of an inaccuracy in their name is just dumb.

DeletedUser

Easy, the players in DBD would rather get conquered and thus have to restart than forsaking their fellow alliance members.

No, that's just stupid. They probably never meant for their name to be taken like that so saying they should disband because of an inaccuracy in their name is just dumb.

Honestly, I don't see how it's dumb at all. Pretty much every alliance I've known had the common sense to disband if there alliance name was found to be factually inaccurate.

It's common courtesy, regardless I can see that you haven't been around for long so I'll forgive your lack of insight towards that matter.

DeletedUser

Honestly, I don't see how it's dumb at all. Pretty much every alliance I've known had the common sense to disband if there alliance name was found to be factually inaccurate.

It's common courtesy, regardless I can see that you haven't been around for long so I'll forgive your lack of insight towards that matter.

A monolith is a geological feature such as a mountain, consisting of a single massive stone or rock, or a single piece of rock placed as, or within, a monument
the fact your alliance is named project monolith is inaccurate due to the fact a project about a monolith has no part in an online game that focuses on building up citys and attacking other players.

I have just made your whole argument invald, if i was Harry Potter grifindor would of just been rewarded 10 points for awsomeness

DeletedUser

Agreed, your not making any sense, really Jayaris. "Death Before Dishonor' is a pretty well accepted and understood phrase. Its the fighting motto of a military unit, famous really. Personally, If I have a alliance name I like, but others outside the alliance dont like it, guess what I'd tell them to do with their opinion. :D I see no common courtesy involved concerning alliance names, its a war game with little common courtesy in most matters. Understand, this is coming from a player who founded a alliance called World Terror Federation on Sigma, or for short, W.T.F :p You see from my allaince name I could care less about others opinions, just their ability to do something about it said opinions.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17088

A monolith is a geological feature such as a mountain, consisting of a single massive stone or rock, or a single piece of rock placed as, or within, a monument
the fact your alliance is named project monolith is inaccurate due to the fact a project about a monolith has no part in an online game that focuses on building up citys and attacking other players.

I have just made your whole argument invald, if i was Harry Potter grifindor would of just been rewarded 10 points for awsomeness

I laughed out loud really hard!

Bravo Kinexico (yes i gave you a nickname)

DeletedUser

Pretty much every alliance I've known had the common sense to disband if there alliance name was found to be factually inaccurate.

So, since Kinexico here just found your alliances name to be factually inaccurate are you going to disband the alliance? I mean after all it is common sense right? Just wondering..

DeletedUser

And why would you disband the alliance if you didn't like the name. couldn't you just change it?

DeletedUser

As founder of DBD, must I say:

DBD is a phrase heavily associated with the USA military, and holds much honor where I'm from. So to recommend us disbanding over such a insignificant reason is absorb.

Any nay-sayres can shut up, Go NE, ad speak like men.

DeletedUser

Yes, like the mountains on every island in Grepolis..

How building civilizations at the foot of mountainous island couldn't be considered a Project Monolith I don't know..

DeletedUser

does it actually say that there are mountains or do you just assume that?

DeletedUser

Hill - A natural environmental structure of positive gradient, smaller than 600 metres in height.

Mountain - The same as above, but higher than 600 metres.

Figure it out from that. (Why can I only remember information that I don't need in life? >.>)