Death Before Dishonor

DeletedUser

Our history is unknown to you. You may think you know who we are, and where we come from. You are wrong. If you think we are friendly, you are again wrong. We do not wish to make any friends here. We wish to turn you to rubble.

For those of you who attack us on your own, I congratulate you for your courage, but laugh at your intelligence. For those of you who attack us with your mates, I applaud your efforts, but you must try even harder. For those of you who run to others for help against us, I laugh at your cowardliness, but don't blame you as it's your only hope.

We will rise here in Sigma, mark these words.

Recruiting = CLOSED

Diplomacy: Kept Internal

Current stats:

Members: 82
Member Average: 30,587
BP Rank: #13 (797,370 BP)

Ocean Statistics:

O36: Ranked #2
O46: Ranked #3
O45: Ranked #3

Currently at war with:

--No Name --

--South East Syndicate--

--The Republic--

--Pirate Nation--

--Wraith Nation--

--Phoenix--

--The Hell Hound Alliance--

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I also just realise I have more BP than your ENTIRE alliance of 71 people :)

So I blow a raspberry in your face.

:p

DeletedUser

ignore dingy...

Good luck and I hope that you guys succeed

DeletedUser829

Go down trying, rather than just going down. That way at least someone is pleased.

DeletedUser

promise

All I can say is when someone does try to rim me, I'll make it out somewhere, Bolt/Plague/Quake you everyday until I come back to haunt you :)

DeletedUser

lol if they let you build up that far.:pIt is always easier taking smaller cities.

DeletedUser

yup..stee7836 was just as big as I was if not bigger.bement was bigger then me.Just because the city points are low doesnt mean the player wasn't bigger then me

Also i would have never gotten the city from Stee7836 if you new how to time your attacks and instead of attacking the city while under siege I had about 15+ support incoming and 7-10 of them was from you.Which you just recalled the rest back the other day
Then the next day I had taken one of our cities right back from bement

DeletedUser

I'm not even going to waste my breath on such a brain dead individual. Next time you hear or see from me Sativa, will not be in these forums, and again. I have other priorities first, so Shut your mouth in the meantime :)

DeletedUser

wow such mean words coming from a player.

You know it is a game right ?

DeletedUser

Mean words? You apparently have never heard me speak in real life ;) I have a potty mouth and a half. You would be disgusted by the way I talk apparently :D

DeletedUser

Lol dont worry I am sure I would know sense my brother is the same way:D

DeletedUser

brother.sativa <-- in the Hell Hound Alliance? Please tell me there's not another one of you :D

DeletedUser

lol that is my younger brother.He lives with our mom and he seen me playing this game so.He wanted to check it out.He is hardly ever online though.

It looks like you have been sniped by Kidd Calver:p

DeletedUser

Yes.One reason is because of how well Nayr times in this game.
I am really impressed.

Squeezed his biremes in there in between a 2-3 second time slot from my clearing attack and my cs:Angry:

DeletedUser

Nayr is a grade A player. Attack me with any more then a 2 second window and you'll be sniped from me as well.

DeletedUser

lol yeah Just seen your attacks on my player.Not very good timing considering they are all coming from the same city.