Death Before Dishonor

DeletedUser28198

I am making an alliance in Marathon named Death Before Dishonor. We are already started in Mu and I have some people who can keep up playing on 2 worlds that are joining me. If anybody wants to join and you are LOYAL to your alliance then your welcome to join us.

DeletedUser

Which ocean is it in and what are you looking for in a member?
Also why is it called death before dishonour, don't exactly get it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Also why is it called death before dishonour, don't exactly get it.

General Paulus was the commander of the ill-fated Sixth Army in the Battle of Stalingrad during WWII. Ironic part was "death before dishonor" was Hitler's command to Paulus, who ultimately decided to surrender the Sixth Army rather than starve and freeze to death.

DeletedUser

Oh that battle, I remmber, that story well, stupid hitler took half of the attack forces to join the army heading towards Moscow,meanwhile Paulus's army was cold and starving and didn't have proper supplies.

DeletedUser

It's also a Song Name title as well Five finger Death punch Death before Dishonor. Rock on guys lol

DeletedUser28198

Yes and yes, but since this game is not real life Death Before Dishonor is an ok thing to do.

p.s. I am not trying to be a hitler in grepolis

DeletedUser28198

Ocean o55 and we actually merged into a friend of mine's alliance who I lost contact with since Sigma was still like 6 months from WW's.
If your interested the name is Rache Federation.