Death Bringer

DeletedUser10810

Eventually one day in our lives we all have to make a stand for what we believe in. [ally]Death Bringer[/ally] was formed in that Image.

You don't seem to realize my situation here. I will not be stopped. Not by you, or the Confederates, or the Protoss, or anyone. I will rule this sector or see it burnt to ashes around me! If you try to get in my way— Arcturus Mengsk

By This motto we live and strive.

Build up fast, Bulid up strong, Death is Comming and it wont be long.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome. - Booker T. Washington

We will overcome any obstacle thrown at us and arise victorious. We will not stop until we succeed. Those who block our way to victory shall meet a swift death at our blades. Ready or not, here we come. . .

Death is a release from the impressions of the senses, and from desires that make us their puppets, and from the vagaries of the mind, and from the hard service of the flesh. - Marcus Aurelius

DeletedUser

I like colours too​

but can you stop putting bad ones in its hard to read​

DeletedUser10810

Any OC 57 players, you can apply here or in game message me...We maintain a minimum point limit for new members.

DeletedUser

well I see recruiting working for you to move up the list... too bad it takes 106 members to beat my 20 in points but good luck... I know I wouldn't attack your allaince unless i seen how you are when your members reach that number to get new cities...