Death From Above

DeletedUser17564

Hello everyone, after rimming myself I decided to make an alliance on the rim, this alliance is called Death From Above and is located in ocean 62, so if you're in ocean 62 and have over 1000 points (exceptions will be made since we're right on the very edge of the world) and at least 100 BPs you can join. If you want a pact with this alliance contact ArcherOfOlympus. We don't accept refugees or people who don't take part in ops.

DeletedUser

Hello everyone, after rimming myself I decided to make an alliance on the rim, this alliance is called Death From Above and is located in ocean 62, so if you're in ocean 62 and have over 1000 points (exceptions will be made since we're right on the very edge of the world) and at least 100 BPs you can join. If you want a pact with this alliance contact ArcherOfOlympus. We don't accept refugees or people who don't take part in ops.
you never give up do you

DeletedUser17564

No I never do give up, my dream for this world is to lead my own alliance into the top twelve and I be leaving untill I've done this.

DeletedUser

Well if you want to do that, you should've started in the south-east, as Alpha is going to fall apart soon and you can surely start out great there!

DeletedUser17564

There was to many of them there and the biggest player in my new ocean only has 40k points so Ia've got a few good targets.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure you'll have a chance now that the world is changing, sorry mate.

DeletedUser

Ya never know... get some good players, grow to dominate your ocean, merge some other alliances into yours... in a year, you could get into the top 12...

DeletedUser17564

We'll probably be there soner than a year, we'll definateley dominate our ocean a lot quicker than a year.