DeAtH LeGiOn!!(heavy metal music)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Death Legion

I will be creating a alliance in world Tau called "Death Legion" a reincarnation of my old alliance in world xi. We will be located in north east .

I have experience in leading alliances such as Black Death Eaters and Death Legion.

Recruitment

Anyone may join my premade alliance. That is all for now.

DeletedUser

No, seriously can I? I want to see how good a leader you say you are.

DeletedUser17045

AHAHA! I see a catapult! I now know what units you have, and thus, with such information, I shall conquer you!

FOR CHEEZEEEEEEE!

DeletedUser

If Tau has good settings my own alliance may be joining.

DeletedUser

Thomas my friend isn't it better to join Death Legion? We have a large amount of experienced players and will be the top dog when World Tau opens. I understand you want to make a successful alliance but in order to do that you must create more friends. Join Death Legion , be apart of our gory empire. When Upsilon opens you could get a bunch of DL to join your premade alliance.

Patients is the way to win the game.

DeletedUser

Thomas my friend isn't it better to join Death Legion? We have a large amount of experienced players and will be the top dog when World Tau opens. I understand you want to make a successful alliance but in order to do that you must create more friends. Join Death Legion , be apart of our gory empire. When Upsilon opens you could get a bunch of DL to join your premade alliance.

Patients is the way to win the game.

Fire, most of my players have 30, 00 to 700, 000 points, please, I have more friends than you and more experienced members.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6156

Fire, most of my players have 30, 00 to 100, 000 points, please, I have more friends than you and more experienced members.

I have 300,000 ;)

Firelord can you please give me your definition of experience, getting conquered in every world you play is experience but not the kind of experience you want to advertise

DeletedUser17045

You cannot claim to be top dog, and have experienced players without proof.

List some names. Some evidence like screen shots.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.