Death Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Look mates I'm going to keep this short and snappy.

We Owned Irish's Bunnies in Tau(farmed a few of their members when they popped up in ocean 65)

We will be located North East. We were ranked 4 in Tau(biggest alliance in Tau) , ranked 9 in Xi(biggest alliance at the time). This time we will be ranked 1 for life.

Recruitment is open to anyone who is active , loves penguins , situated north east and iz like aggressive hippy. Our national flag will be A Hippo!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm In. I'll be known as Keanda in game.

Just'a suggestion, your names kind of cheesy.

DeletedUser

Pleasure to have you aboard. Our name is fine we have done amazing things all over grepolis's server and we are well known.

DeletedUser

as far as I'm aware, the size of your account doesn't matter, most leaders are not at the top of their alliance anyway and if they are they are probably focusing too much on themselves rather than the alliance

DeletedUser

as far as I'm aware, the size of your account doesn't matter, most leaders are not at the top of their alliance anyway and if they are they are probably focusing too much on themselves rather than the alliance

Hear hear I agree

DeletedUser

I second that motion :p lol But i cant wait to see how quickly this alliance crashes when the world comes out (If it even gets going in the first place) :p haha

But i guess we will just have to wait and see :) Best of luck to Death Legion

DeletedUser

Maybe Firelord hasn't been completely successful in the past, but perhaps we should wait until we see his alliance and then make jusdgements, rather than making premature and unreliable statements.

This includes Firelord, it would be best for you not to say that you're gonna conquer the world, and it'd be best to not say it'll fail.

Anyway, best of luck to Death Legion.

DeletedUser

Ha sounds pretty "successful" to me :p
God Damn right it does. Starting a rim ocean with no alliance or help and creating the largest , biggest , expanding , alliance in the world in a dead ocean is pretty successful.

DeletedUser

Its easy to be successful when you dont have to overcome anything. The great alliances are the ones in the core oceans fighting it out to prove who is truly more powerful, while you are sitting there mass recruiting noobs that got conquered on the rim.... Well there wont be much running this time since your going to the same ocean as the irish War wolves.

Best of Luck to you and lets see just how good a leader you are when the world begins

DeletedUser

Silly by being ranked 1 in 3 oceans and farming all the other alliances in that ocean. We did that in 3 ocean making us the dominant superior alliance in those oceans making us in control of those oceans.

Fine if you don't want to join an alliance run by me that is your choice. Do remember that my account was banned and I had to restart. So I created my alliance from scratch and VIOLA. We're back on the charts.

buddy, you got no idea what a real war is like.. controlling 3 oceans is nothing in matured wars..

but i didnot say that i wont join your alliance.. i will simply wait.. this is because till now none of the premade alliances have survived for more than a month..

DeletedUser

Its easy to be successful when you dont have to overcome anything. The great alliances are the ones in the core oceans fighting it out to prove who is truly more powerful, while you are sitting there mass recruiting noobs that got conquered on the rim.... Well there wont be much running this time since your going to the same ocean as the irish War wolves.

Best of Luck to you and lets see just how good a leader you are when the world begins
Then how come you failed to do it? Easy my ***. Go and recruit 130 users in a dead ocean and then I'll listen to you. Look who are you to criticize me when you're a worse leader then I am? Hypocrite much?

DeletedUser

130 users..... in a rim ocean..... sounds like an MRA to me..... just saying....

And as for me being a worse leader, yeah i might be, but ive got 10x the quality of players than you MRA will ever have.

Good luck again firelord

DeletedUser

buddy, you got no idea what a real war is like.. controlling 3 oceans is nothing in matured wars..

but i didnot say that i wont join your alliance.. i will simply wait.. this is because till now none of the premade alliances have survived for more than a month..

many pre-mades are ranked no.1
dont assume that pre-mades lose
We can find an alliance's quality by seeing the leadership team, profile, amount of noobs and average, in-actives

good to see another Indian

DeletedUser

Good job firelord001, your posts really help prove that Death Legion will be a MRA

DeletedUser

many pre-mades are ranked no.1
dont assume that pre-mades lose
We can find an alliance's quality by seeing the leadership team, profile, amount of noobs and average, in-actives

good to see another Indian

how did you know buddy that i am from India??

back to point, i agree that most premades survinve.. infact in theta, the world i play, my alliance was from the beginning.. a premade alliance.. but it got successful because it went through a lot of reconstruction.. thats what i meant..

DeletedUser

ankimagine

Prodromoi

Total posts : 223

Status
Not open for further replies.